Coventry V Ipswich 2-1 Summary (1 Viewer)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
So folks how you think we did,im just at home watched full match what a game i must say delighted we WON and clint scored 2 crackers.Our 3 new signings did brillant good link up play and some great touches from each of them.We started off bad i was thinking here we go again were starting off like we ended last season but once we started passing around and got our game going there was some great link up play saw us go 2-1 up first half.2nd half we didnt start well ipswich aplPied all the pressure we had to soak up and westwood again as always a rock behind goals pulled off some crucial saves.We hung on all the way to 80th min then we put ipswich on the back foot could have got a 3rd but all in all we played brillant hopefully now we can keep this up and sign 2 more players to steady the squad.Ye all looked happy out in the stands on tv from over here i was sitting in my chair going ye lucky feckers wish i lived there lol. PUSB.

Nick

Administrator
Just got home now!

Was a great game and a bit of an atmosphere was good :)

I don't know what game the ref was watching though, he was shocking!

Clingan was solid and I dont think gave the ball away once, the new young lad at left back looked promising as well..Fox who?

I think we should have Ward and Turner at Centre Half all of the time and Wrighty out on the right.

Great result though...Keano, what's the score?

jpskyblue

am very happy
but lets be honest we were very lucky on the day...
Clingon looked good, bell looked lost, and morrison/best work so so hard...

we still need 2 more signings, i thought gunner looked a little lost today, i know he is class but he is young, we need this new central midfielder, and we need a new centre back because it is a waste having our best right back play at centre back.

nevertheless, 3 points in the bag...

Users who are viewing this thread