Coventry Top 5 Goals! (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

O'Brien vs Crewe is nice enough, but it's not even close to the Armstrong vs Millwall goal it's ahead of for me.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

The best moment of the season still so far for me is the Peterborough players hands to head as soon as AA does THAT bit of skill! He knew what was coming!!

Bugsy

Pure class.....PUSB

woody11462

This is one season I would definitely consider buying a season review DVD. Scored some sensational team goals on top of that lot too.

pusbccfc

Fair few goals that could have been on there which have been missed out too.

mrtrench

Was listening to Magazine 'Real Life' as I clicked on the link. As the video started so did 'Shot by Both Sides'. You can imagine my disappointment to find that all the shots were from the same side.

D

Deleted member 4439

Was listening to Magazine 'Real Life' as I clicked on the link. As the video started so did 'Shot by Both Sides'. You can imagine my disappointment to find that all the shots were from the same side.

The single version was superior. Never did quite get into the majority of that album.

no_loyalty

This is one season I would definitely consider buying a season review DVD. Scored some sensational team goals on top of that lot too.

I'm only buying it if we get promoted

vincy

I can t actually watch this as I do not live in the UK, but I hope its enjoyable and please if you could stream it on youtube and post it here, it would be appreciated!

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/10093375/coventry-top-5-goals?

Hello Hamil

Think someone else said they couldn't watch UK stuff abroad but didn't get around to replying.

Give Zenmate a go https://zenmate.com/. Register, install the chrome extension, change location to UK, and bingo that should be it.

Let us know if ok

Users who are viewing this thread