coventry telegraph starting to getting annoying!! (1 Viewer)

sparky

Is it me or is the coventry telegraph starting to get abit like a fans forum by giving us rumours with no reliable source?? its realy getting annoying now they are so negative towards ccfc!

CovKingChris

Facebook User
I was reading their poll results. Over half of the people that did it didn't have a season ticket, and won't be getting one next season. Something like 58% didn't. Terrible, only season ticket holders should have been able to answer the poll.

rob9872

What they really need is a forum .... :p

dutchman

It's also doomed. Circulation of all local newspapers is falling by about 8% per year.

Trinity-Mirror have sold the Corporation Street site to a property developer. There's no certainty another Coventry site will be found. The Telegraph is likely to become a sub-edition of the Birmingham Mail (even if still called the "Coventry" Telegraph).

You may have already noticed more and more stories about Birmingham and the West Midlands appearing?

Disorganised1

You don't realise the value of a local paper until you lose it. A lot of places only have the free papers once a week.

ccfcdan

I love stopping at the shop on the way to work to get a telegraph,even if some of the stories are bs. They do a great anaylsis of away games n stuff.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Theres hardly any Coventry stories anymore. I used to read it and know i was reading about something local. Now i read it, and its all Warwickshire!! If i wanted to read about stuff outside of Coventry id buy a paper that wasnt called COVENTRY Telegraph! (Was goin to say national paper, but that wudnt work :) )

dutchman

I'd sooner read a story about Warwickshire than Birmingham, the Black Country or West Midlands.

Mercia Sound is just as bad, they had a story about West Bromwich the other day as if that has anything to do with us!

Covstu

the CET is awful, i just read the back page and thats about it. The front page is always someone with a really sad face complaining about the council in some form.

Regis87

I don't buy it anymore cos all I ever read was the back page , now I just go on sky blue talk cos whatever is on the back page appears on here by about 9am every morning .

cloughie

don't buy it any more as its yesterdays news!!!! Even CCFC stories are old news and they twist quotes from A.T by changing one word and make it into a headline. Never mind reading about what happened everywhere else 2 days later they repeat stories a day later, absolute rubbish and an embarrassment of a so called newspaper.

Users who are viewing this thread