Coventry Telegraph 🤯 (1 Viewer)

Deity

I’m not surprised that we have not heard from Robins, King or Boddy this last 2 weeks as they are all probably on much deserved holidays.

I am surprised though that the Cov Tele never try to interview Austin et al. I think understanding how their last few weeks have been, what a typical day looks like now, how many players we have to be talking to to land our target of 8. -10 players ( or what ever it is ) is of real interest to the fans. Much more likely to get read than the click bait rehashes that they gave served up instead …..

Last edited:

CCFCSteve

Their too busy working out new ways to cram even more shit adverts into their website. Totally unusable on my phone.
No great loss though as the vast majority of their ‘content’ is shameless click bait.

Was thinking this last night, does nobody ever test the page ??! Took me about four attempts of refreshing page to read the Vik story…freezing, various pop up ads you can’t clear etc. It’s a shambles.

Nick

Administrator
COVENTRY CITY HANDED TRANSFER BOOST BY CLUB LEGEND REGARDING GOALSCORING HERO

Peter Vincenti says Coventry can get a good fee for Viktor Gyökeres.
Funny you joke. There's one but with McNulty

Skyblueweeman

My mate Bones. Fully aware that the name Bones makes it sound even more like I’m making it up and it was actually me.
There's a famous golf caddie called 'Bones' so I'll let this one slide. His name is Jim Mackay but his nickname is Bones.

RedSalmon

The Telegraph is so bad it is almost funny. Makes me laugh that anything that ever happens in the city seems to take place in Earlsdon according to them, no other district in Coventry.

LastGarrison

I’ve also got a mate called Bones (clearly a lot of Super Ted fans in Cov) but he’s a Spurs supporter and last time he saw Cov at Wembley was in ‘87 where, to the best of my knowledge, he didn’t shit himself.

PVA

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread