Coventry sign Sam Ricketts (1 Viewer)

coop

He seems very optimistic about out chances of promotion. He is the only person who we have signed different from last year. Does he know who's coming in.

SlowerThanPlatt

He seems very optimistic about out chances of promotion. He is the only person who we have signed different from last year. Does he know who's coming in.

He's not going to say 'we're looking to avoid relegation' is he, just normal footballer speak when they join another club.

armybike

Ricketts - "Coventry are similar to Wolves, really. You look at the stature, the size of the club, and they managed to get 27,000 to the Ricoh Arena for Gillingham last year and there's no ceiling as to how high this club can go."

SlowerThanPlatt

Promotion

Mowbray back at training

"Tony was a huge factor. I enjoy playing for teams who pass the ball well, stroke it around and control games.

"He has managed at the highest level and he knows exactly what to do in this league.

"The only reason I'm here is for promotion. I like full-on seasons with targets, and that's what I aim for.

"I've been promoted before with Wolves as captain, and now we're trying to lay the blueprint to be well-drilled and cause the opposition problems come the start of the season."

Users who are viewing this thread