I_Saw_Shaw_Score

10 point lead now

Ampthill into 2nd on 39 joint with DMP!

Fantastic lead to take into those tough fixtures

Houdi

10 point lead now

Ampthill into 2nd on 39 joint with DMP!

Fantastic lead to take into those tough fixtures
Bit of a scrappy performance today with a lot of handling errors, but still a comfortable win,which bodes well for the future. Some big games coming and if we can maintain this run and get to the New Year unbeaten, then the 'fat lady' will nearly be ready to sing.

SkyBlue79

Caldy certainly had a decent go, Cov didn't look quite as fluid at times. Although I think we've been spoilt a bit this season. Took a couple of Leicester and a Wasps fan (old Uni mates) along today as there was no Aviva Premiership... (it was difficult to find suitable disguises). They were all very impressed.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Not getting ahead of myself but I was just having a bit of a flick throug the championship, Rotherham bottom with only 2 points this season beat Cov in a pre season game (yes pre season etc) the week before this season started.

It would be interesting should Cov go up to see if/how well they'd compete and what changes from top to bottom the club would make (I know they've already started a lot of balls rolling behind the scenes to be more 'professional' etc).

SkyBlue79

We were talking about that earlier, there is a strong likelihood that we will have Worcester in the same division, who seem to be having there own finance/owner issues.

I do have to keep telling myself it is too early to start getting that far ahead of myself though!

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

We were talking about that earlier, there is a strong likelihood that we will have Worcester in the same division, who seem to be having there own finance/owner issues.

I do have to keep telling myself it is too early to start getting that far ahead of myself though!

The way I'm looking at it now is we can lose 2 games and probably still be top (ok points dif at worst), big safety net to have and I really don't think we'll lose more than 3 games this season!

Read in one of Tim's blogs about Worcester's probs, hadn't realised maybe a couple of players and few fans heading Cov's way next year....

Ashdown

What is wrong with those useless scrotes at the Telegraph................OUR rugby team win 18 matches on the bounce and there is no mention that I can see ! Have they fell out with CRFC ? All I can see is a load of piffle about the franchise pests !

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

What is wrong with those useless scrotes at the Telegraph................OUR rugby team win 18 matches on the bounce and there is no mention that I can see ! Have they fell out with CRFC ? All I can see is a load of piffle about the franchise pests !

Lost again didn't they?
(Rugby's version of the Checkatrade nobody cares about comp unless you win it but still a loss is a loss.....)

bringbackrattles

Went to Coundon Road a few times when I was a kid with my rugby loving uncle. Played Union for 3 seasons in the 80's for Pinley and Standard. Keep saying I'll go to the Butts this season as Cov are going so well. Its great they're on top and playing well.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Away today at Old Elthamians, who have ex Cov crowd favourite of recent seasons Dom Lespierre scoring tries for fun! (I reckon he'll get at least 2 today!)
Probably one of the few that have left in the last 2/3 seasons that'd still be in this squad if he was here.

Interestingly I had a flick of the national rugby forum and neutrals appear to think this is where Covs winning streak will end.

Hopefully get out for with the 5 points by 5 o'clock ahead of next weeks rest week!

Otis

I had never heard of them. Just checked though and they have already lost 4 games.

You have to fancy Cov don't you and I see they have scored 200 points less than Cov and let in a 100 points more.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Yeah I'm not too sure what people are basing it on it's the first time I've read that forum so may be a case that every week everyone is expecting Cov's run to end.
Their only result of real note was a draw at Plymouth 2 weeks ago.

I'm going 31-24 Cov today. 5 points in the bag.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Back a point ahead!

Needs a big last 20 here, sounds like a bad day at the office for Cov! Really need to grind this out just get the 4 points!

Otis

I think you're taking a healthy interest Otis old chap ! You should take in one game and give it a try !
I am. You know what, first thing I did when I came home from the match yesterday was not to come on here or go to the Beeb site to look at other League Two results and the table etc., but was to go on the BBC sports page and look at the rugby results to see how Cov's rivals had done.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I am. You know what, first thing I did when I came home from the match yesterday was not to come on here or go to the Beeb site to look at other League Two results and the table etc., but was to go on the BBC sports page and look at the rugby results to see how Cov's rivals had done.

Word of warning BBC scores are often all over the shop sometimes, if you're on twitter follow a few of the top clubs feeds.

Users who are viewing this thread