Coventry Game - Tickets (1 Viewer)

saintsfan19

Hi

Saints fan here,

was just wondering if anyone had any spare tickets for the game, i don't care that it will be in the away end just all the armchair fans snapped our home ones up before i got paid.

Would probably be better if you were attending the game and could bring the spare along as there will be no way of getting the ticket now with the game being tomorrow.

Please text me on 07872910595 if you have a spare.

Thanks

Sterling Archer

I'm not sure how happy I am with all these Southampton fans celebrating their 4th, 5th and 6th goals in my face in our end tomorrow.

maxthesaint

Ticket(s) tomorrow?

Hello Fellas, sorry for being another saints fan on here looking for tickets but i really need 1, if possible 2 can meet outside ground if possible and pay cash please contact [email protected] if you have any but i do want to add that i think your club has been treated really badly and as other saints fans have written on here, we do know how you feel, we are all with you against the w*****s at sisu, and we all know that like us, your club deserves to be in the prem, whether i get a ticket for tomorrow or not i want to wish you fans and your club all the best and we hope you are back where you belong with us soon.

Changeyourface

I don't care how friendly everyone wants to be tomorrow, with people on about them joining in with anti-sisu chants and us not ruining their party, it's tragic. Any saints fan in our end will not be recieving a warm welcome.

Spence CCFC

I don't care how friendly everyone wants to be tomorrow, with people on about them joining in with anti-sisu chants and us not ruining their party, it's tragic. Any saints fan in our end will not be recieving a warm welcome.
At least someone gets it.

We don't want you in our end and frankly I couldn't give two shits if you don't sing about SISU. I wouldn't expect any Saints fans to. Also this whole ticket joke involves us travelling down just to hand you the tickets. If you don't have a ticket, accept it and watch it on BBC.

Steve.B50

We are just leaving for Southampton (staying in Jurys inn) to be honest if someone offerd us silly money I would take it and enjoy a great day out in the town, its a lovely place and I personally wish the Saints all the best but would be funny if we did get a result.

steve

canleykid

Fuck this ur not welcome in our end any saints fans in our end should be thrown out if you saints fans were real fans you would have your season ticket in ur pocket,no ticket ur not getting in watch it on tv bit ur not welcome in our end

rob9872

I think this thread has just taken me back to 1979. Iz u boyz in da leeeeegun?

Jeez they were only asking. The game is not about 'taking ends' any longer. Just enjoy it. Tbf I don't think they should be so discrespectful as to openly support Southampton (I've been in away ends numerous times and largely managed to contain my delight or frustration) but its their party and of course they want to be part of it if they can.

malkitccfc

some of our fans sound like right nobs.. if you dont want to sell your ticket, don't.. it's always worth a try and i'm sure some of our fans would try it if we were in their position

Sterling Archer

I can only imagine the people who aren't bothered aren't going tomorrow.

Also, lets put it this way there is a large percentage of football fans that are morons and enjoy a few "fisticuffs", there's a reason football fans can't be trusted to sit together regardless of occasion. These things always end up nasty regardless of intentions. I won't do anything if I see a Southampton fan celebrating in our end but I'm sure you can all imagine some of our fans taking offence to it.

canleykid

That's up to however if and its a big if southampton don't get the result they need,what would you be saying if or when they start attacking coventry fans what will u say then,the reason there's segregation at football is to stop the trouble,its a big game for them I agree but its our last game in the championship hopefully the stewards will chuck them out its a piss take we've gave them a thousand tickets back already,if there in our end it could all end badly they should watch it in the pub and come down for there party

shepardo01

I do care and will be going.....but as it happens I now have a spare...and have offered it out at work and to friends....no takers.... I will therefore be travelling down with a spare ticket in hand.
If somebody at the game is asking for tickets and "looks" to be of a savoury character and offers me a decent amount...i will consider.....why not!??:thinking about:

Astute

What is the problem with Sainys fans coming in our end if they are friendly and want to watch the game?

I go in with home fans at away games. I have family and friends all over the country. I havr 2 brothets that are Fester gans. We take it in tirns on which end we go in. It is about time some people grew up.

The last time I was in with the home fans was Cardiff away. I don't hide where I am from. Great banter. You get to see the game through the other teams eyes.

rob9872

My Villa supporting mate took his 8 year old nephew to the Arsenal game. He sat in the Holte really excited with his Arsenal hat on and a steward asked him to remove it as some tosser had complained. Ruined his day. If you can't let a kid wear their colours then you really need to take a good hard look at yourself.

blueflint

what a sad lot some of our fans are were down they aint give them all the tickets stay at home

Users who are viewing this thread