Coventry defender live on talksport 2 soon (1 Viewer)

Tommo1993

Heard him speak a few times but only just noticed his accent. Probably as it’s not that strong.

Brighton Sky Blue

Any time Wolves got near him
sick phil GIF

rob9872

Bidwell was incredible yesterday.

He's improved so much this season.
He's certainly been great, but then I thought he was decent last season too and we kept wanting to find replacements. Trained well, solid pro and took his chance that MR now can't leave him out. One of only a few things (imo) MR has got wrong in recent times.

wingy

Lovely guy down the tavern the other week, no surprise here along with that other no mark Eccles! 😲😂

SonofErnie

He's certainly been great, but then I thought he was decent last season too and we kept wanting to find replacements. Trained well, solid pro and took his chance that MR now can't leave him out. One of only a few things (imo) MR has got wrong in recent times.
Problem will be 10 games in 37 days. Can he manage that without fatigue kicking in? That goes for the rest of the squad too.

stupot07

Had a fantastic game yesterday.
More than deserves to stay for at least another year. He's a true pro, never moans or publicly complains when left out of the team, but always does a good job when called on.
100% the idea that he isn't attacking because he can't dribble has always been nonsense, you just need to play It into space for him and he will get up and down all day.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

Helps so much having a wing/full back who can actually cross. Purely off the top of my head but think we've scored far more from headers/balls into the box this season than previous years

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

Helps so much having a wing/full back who can actually cross. Purely off the top of my head but think we've scored far more from headers/balls into the box this season than previous years
I think his delivery has actually improved this year, and also as an option from dead balls

The ball in for the Kitching chance yesterday was sublime

Users who are viewing this thread