Coventry City vs Rochdale Highlights (1 Viewer)

Hadji10

Good move for the Ageyi chance that hit the post. Great save by Burge to get a hand on that header that was cleared off the line.

skybluepm2

There were a lot of 'oh yeah, I forgot about that chance' moments when watching the highlights back.

Reid had a very positive impact when he came on, great solo run and strike too. Lameiras and Agyei combined to good effect on several occasions, unlucky when hitting the post on his unfavoured foot (I think).

Great effort all around, goalkeeper aside. Dreadful parry from Burge for the first Rochdale free kick. Should've been comfortably caught. Kicking also atrocious as usual.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I kept watching to see what the Lino gave as was thinking initially offsideand questioned how that could be when Bigi was on the line.

Then I spotted the little fella flagging almost immediately even before the header down was made

Good call Lino :D

And I agree; with the longer highlights it was a case of 'I forgot about him doing that.....'

Attachments

• IMG_6997.PNG
    IMG_6997.PNG
    901 KB · Views: 21

stevefloyd

Its great though if you play shit but still come away with all the points :):):):) just wait until our confidence is higher we will be flying:D:D:D:D

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Could Burge please keep the ball on the pitch when playing it out from hands or ground I counted at least 5 times when he handed the ball back to them by not doing this.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

While I cannot remember to many soft shots being palmed into the net I was not questioning Burge's shot saving I do think if you keep giving the ball back to the opposition sooner or later you will get punished for it.

fernandopartridge

Second goal was excellent. Well done to Page getting up the pitch like that considering the situation, superb ball too. I daresay he wouldn't have done so under Mowbray even as a wing back.

Nick

Administrator
Second goal was excellent. Well done to Page getting up the pitch like that considering the situation, superb ball too. I daresay he wouldn't have done so under Mowbray even as a wing back.
I think it came from him going on a run just before in the corner and not actually getting back when they countered, we cleared it and he was on the half way line somehow

Users who are viewing this thread