Match Thread Coventry City vs Northampton Town (Checkatrade) (1 Viewer)

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Interesting that some people will pay to go tonight yet they'll be the same people that expect STH to boycott the Rochdale game.

Gint11

In regards to the U23 sides everywhere, why don't they just go back to have a reserve league like years ago. The reserve team are for up and coming youngsters mixed with first teamers coming back from injuries etc. I thought that worked fine.

Bugsy

shmmeee

Normally I'd say play the kids, but after our first win and under a new manager and with no game at the weekend, I think a bit of consistency is worth it.

What's the subs bench? Hopefully there's some kids on there.

Nick

Administrator
Apparently expecting attendance of 1200, they have brought 600 odd.

Really only 600 city fans?

Sky Blue Harry H

Apparently expecting attendance of 1200, they have brought 600 odd.

Really only 600 city fans?
That does not sound right. Good following from Northampton (especially as they lost 3-0 at home to Wycombe in first leg)

mi1o

Would like to have seen Kelly-Evans, Harries & Lameries start and Haynes & G Thomas on the bench and used this comp to develop our youngsters not Newcastle and West Hams.

If you mean the RB kelly-evans, he got sent off vs West Ham so he has to sit this one out unfortunately. Agree on the rest though

PVA

Normally I'd say play the kids, but after our first win and under a new manager and with no game at the weekend, I think a bit of consistency is worth it.

What's the subs bench? Hopefully there's some kids on there.

The rules of the competition prevent this to an extent. You have to play a certain number of the squad from the previous game.

shmmeee

The rules of the competition prevent this to an extent. You have to play a certain number of the squad from the previous game.

You can still stick a fair few on? Is it the whole squad you have to keep or just the starting 11?

shmmeee

You have to play five player's who played or are going to play in the next fixture.

Is that the whole squad or just the starting 11?

Edit: obviously starting 11. So you could still have 6 kids and a whole bench, plus we play a couple of kids anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread