Match Thread Coventry City vs Middlesbrough Play off Semi final 1st leg Match Thread -Sunday 14th May (3 Viewers)

Grendel

skyblu3sk

Humphhh a foal, you say, ain’t life great?
The guy is playing to Robin’s book, creating a physical threat purely by speed and frame, and he’s likened to a foal? Better than a pit pony, I suppose?
🤣🤣 I didn't mean it as a particular insult it's just when he runs his knees seem all over the place I used to think the same about Peter Crouch 🤣🤣

Nobbie_67

Over 24 hours on I watched it on TV. Aside from falling asleep after 10 mins....🤭, we looked better than I remembered it. The massive gap from midfield to Gyokeres and Godden was so clear and we really miss our creative CAMs. But overall, we're level, very much in it and have shown we can neutralise their attacks pretty well, with our solid defense but thanks mainly to Wilson yesterday (and Akpom's missed header!!)

I honestly feel we'll have a great night out on Wednesday and win it (even if it has to go to pens 😳) We are still the form team, lost only one in 18 (let that sink in again!!) ....and that was an aberration against Stoke :poop:, but the team, must believe they can do it and I know the SBA will be fully behind them at the Riverside.

Come on City. 2 more wins!

Kris_Boro

Just wanted to add - Been some fantastic feedback on our main forum about the ground, facilities, atmosphere and fans in general.

The Coventry fans i spoke to before the game where all sound and got some decent grub as well. Really liked the stadium and the view from the away end and thought it can generate a very good atmospshere.

Hoping your lot get the same experience up at our ground apart from good grub and beer as both are crap in the stadium.

For anyone travelling up - Dr Browns is a good pub and closest to the ground for away fans but i recommend a venture to bake street, a street of micro pubs and with some good food places nearby.

Users who are viewing this thread