Match Thread Coventry City vs Lincoln City Match Thread - Saturday 3rd Mar (3 Viewers)

The Reverend Skyblue

What subject do we fancy arguing about, we've done Brexit, politics generally, CCFC to death, Council and of course SISU.
Who fancies Russia and their latest claim that they have undetectable nuclear missiles. Did anyone see there laughable presentation going on behind Putin about these missiles whilst he did his talk to the nation?
My two-year-old niece could have knocked up something more professional, it was shocking.
Anyway who fancies a bitter,verbally abusive row about this

Grendel

retard? Classy but you tories do hate the disabledd

How's the flat in Henley Green?

I’m not sure where Henley Green is but I suspect it’s more you than me.

How’s Tharesa by the way? Guess she’s knocking on a bit now.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
What subject do we fancy arguing about, we've done Brexit, politics generally, CCFC to death, Council and of course SISU.
Who fancies Russia and their latest claim that they have undetectable nuclear missiles. Did anyone see there laughable presentation going on behind Putin about these missiles whilst he did his talk to the nation?
My two-year-old niece could have knocked up something more professional, it was shocking.
Anyway who fancy's a bitter row about this

Sounds a bit too advanced, I'm out.

David O'Day

I’m not sure where Henley Green is but I suspect it’s more you than me.

How’s Tharese by the way? Guess she’s knocking on a bit now.

Henley Green is where your flat is mate, you know as you live on Ellacombe Road of Broad Park. You once told me the only day worse for you than the day city got relegated from the Premier League was teh day they shut the Live Pub.

Who's Tharese? She someone you used to drink in the Live with?

Grendel

Henley Green is where your flat is mate, you know as you live on Ellacombe Road of Broad Park. You once told me the only day worse for you than the day city got relegated from the Premier League was teh day they shut the Live Pub.

Who's Tharese? She someone you used to drink in the Live with?

How Bizzar

David O'Day

The Russian Missile is probably the long range airborne torpedo they have been working on since Soviet days

Grendel

OMC?

Do you have to walk to the Rose and Crown Bell Green for a pint or is the Devon your new local?

Look David - you aren’t funny and you certainly are beneath the IQ of a gnat. If you are going to try and claim I live in a downbeat area why then show intimate knowledge of the local hostelries.

David O'Day

Look David - you aren’t funny and you certainly are beneath the IQ of a gnat. If you are going to try and claim I live in a downbeat area why then show intimate knowledge of the local hostelries.

"Beneath the IQ of a gnat"? Such rapier like wit.

Don't be a snob there's nothing wrong with Henley Green. But with an attitude like that it's gonna be 8 cans from the Aldi near Riley Square for you and home I guess.

Grendel

"Beneath the IQ of a gnat"? Such rapier like wit.

Don't be a snob there's nothing wrong with Henley Green. But with an attitude like that it's gonna be 8 cans from the Aldi near Riley Square for you and home I guess.

I suspect Aldi is your idea of Waitrose David.

You seem to have s chip on your shoulder

Nick

Administrator
Nothing wrong with Aldi, you can get their Taurus Cider that isn't too bad for a cheap swig. Not so much the fruity one but the standard cider is OK.

Otis

My missus says it's fine cos the missiles aren't to be used for attack.

giphy.gif

David O'Day

I suspect Aldi is your idea of Waitrose David.

You seem to have s chip on your shoulder
As if you shop at Waitrose Grenners. I mean Kenilworth is a bit of a long way for you to go shopping.

No chip Grenners just enjoying laughing at the likes of you.

Users who are viewing this thread