Match Thread Coventry City vs. Gillingham Match Thread - Saturday 24th Aug (1 Viewer)

Esoterica

Can hear Evans bollocking the ref on ifollow as there's no commentary. More swear words than actual words.

Esoterica

Lovely hanging cross from Jobello which Godden gets on the end of. Probably should have done better as his header was at the keeper. Defender did well to hold him up and stop him getting to the rebound

Grendel

Godden probably should have scored had a good area of the goal to head at but keeper saves

Great_Expectations

Dabo and Kasteener sitting together. Then Biamou on a different row and Jones on another. They obviously dislike each other.

There you go - I’ve given all the negative fans something to get excited about.

Re the game - good positive start, dominating possession and playing a quick tempo. Looks like we’re trying to get in behind them.

jordan210

Marosi kick earlier was awful agin. he keeps trying to float it into midfield but needs to just welly it sometimes

Esoterica

Dabo and Kasteener sitting together. Then Biamou on a different row and Jones on another. They obviously dislike each other.

Re the game - good positive start, dominating possession and playing a quick tempo. Looks like we’re trying to get in behind them.

They're segregated by salary bracket. Don't want them sitting together and getting demotivated by talks of $$$.

jordan210

so you can confirm Kasteener has stopped sliding ?

Grendel

Good driving play by Shipley but hiwula gives him little chance with the interchange pass

Johhny Blue

Dabo & Kastaneer are on the naughty bench

Users who are viewing this thread