Match Thread Coventry City vs. Forest Green Rovers Match Thread - Tuesday 9th Oct (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
You really don't get to see how bad CWR are until you are watching.

Ogogo and Bakayoko don't look the same. They havent really got any names right all night.

Sky Blue Harry H

If we win the pen shootout, Arsenal will beat Cheltenham (then Arsenal will have qualified). The only real issue is whether Arsenal will bother to try and roll over Forest Green (which we know they can do) having already qualified. All ifs and buts. To be honest, although he might pretend otherwise, I don't think MR will be that fussed if we end up knocked out. I quite fancy a run though and am tempted to go to the Cheltenham game - enjoyed last season!!

Otis

You really don't get to see how bad CWR are until you are watching.

Ogogo and Bakayoko don't look the same. They havent really got any names right all night.
Or listening.

I have the commentary on while I am watching. CWR make SO many mistakes it's untrue.

Nick

Administrator
Or listening.

I have the commentary on while I am watching. CWR make SO many mistakes it's untrue.

Thats what I mean, listening when watching the game.

Pretty much 3 out of 4 times the name was wrong.

First half Mason was Hiwula, Bakayoko and then Mason. He is about 2 foot shorter than Bakayoko and is in defence

ccfcway

strange evening.

Really disappointing in terms of the fringe players taking their opportunities against a lower league team.

not great at all.

oh well, we move on....

Otis

Thats what I mean, listening when watching the game.

Pretty much 3 out of 4 times the name was wrong.
Yeah, but it's worse still live and at the game, cos you can see the player they say is on the ball and he's at least 40 yards away.

You hear them name a player and you can actually see the player they have named is an absolute mile from the ball.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I don’t leave games early but I couldn’t be doing waiting around for a pointless penalty shootout. On the plus side I got away from Car Park A really quickly! Even with such a low crowd it seemed pretty busy, was surprised more didn’t leave at the same time

KersleyDigs

Weirdest CWR commentary I ever witnessed was watching ifollow whilst the guy said, 'Burge clears the ball from left to right in his bright orange kit'. He was wearing all green...

larry_david

Positives...

Hiwula goal
Kelly and ogogo lasting 90 mins
Hyam and Mason back from injury
Hickman, Williams and Thompson did ok?

Negatives...

Hiwula should have had another 2
Bakayoko didn't do much
Ogogo not great
Didn't win
A chance to give Jones more game time gone due to illness

That about right?

KersleyDigs

Agreed. Hiwula has a lot of potential, Hyam just reminded us how dependable he is. Morgan Williams looked like he could be a decent signing for the long term too

fernandopartridge

Weirdest CWR commentary I ever witnessed was watching ifollow whilst the guy said, 'Burge clears the ball from left to right in his bright orange kit'. He was wearing all green...
He called Burroughs Hickman 3 times and constantly got Williams and Thompson mixed up, he's going senile bless him

covcity4life

Positives...

Hiwula goal

Negatives...

Bakayoko didn't do much
Ogogo not great
Didn't win

That about right?
Kelly was as shit as Aogogo imo

Masons crossing poor

Hiwula looks like be can cause dwfwnxws problem running at them

Hickman shows promise

speedie87

Did camwell take a knock I didn’t see or was he just absolutely knackered last 5 mins? He’d only been on 15-20mins

Johhny Blue

Positives...

Hiwula goal

Negatives...

Bakayoko didn't do much
Ogogo not great
Didn't win

That about right?
Everything except we did win

shmmeee

Gonna be a pedant here, he’s not the first millennial, anyone born after 1982 is a millennial. He’s the first player born since the millennium, different thing. Depending on the classification he is either Gen Z or Millenial but definitely not the first.

Users who are viewing this thread