Match Thread Coventry City v Oxford United - FA CUP 3RD ROUND - 6th January 12:30 (2 Viewers)

Johnnythespider

Of course! 😅 Some of us aren't biased about players either way and just make comments based on facts. Weird concept for some I know....
I'm not biased about him, just pointing out the error he made, the goal was a great strike and that's where I want to see him dribbling past players

fatso

So are you lot of predictable pricks going to admit Palmer made up for his mistake?!... I'll guess not. Great play and strike.
School boy thinking.

Do you honestly think for 1 second that MR won't kick his arse for giving the ball away for their goal?

Even if he scores a hat trick it won't save him from the wrath of the manager.
That's pro level football.

CovLis86

I'm not biased about him, just pointing out the error he made, the goal was a great strike and that's where I want to see him dribbling past players
Totally agree. He's in same boat as sheaf for me. When he's good he can be very good, problem is when they make a mistake its often very basic and unnecessary.

CovLis86

School boy thinking.

Do you honestly think for 1 second that MR won't kick his arse for giving the ball away for their goal?

Even if he scores a hat trick it won't save him from the wrath of the manager.
That's pro level football.
MR likely isn't as childish as some of you and cover his eyes and fingers in his ears when the goal gets mentioned.

Great_Expectations

Also, COH and Palmer are either very fluid or one of them (Palmer) is not really playing left side of the attacking three.

Fine when on top but not ideal defensively / if against better opposition.

Esoterica

Hope we get another couple of goals so we can bring Fadz on for a goodbye and have a look at our new Portuguese wonderkid Desidério.

Users who are viewing this thread