Match Thread Coventry City v Oxford United - FA CUP 3RD ROUND - 6th January 12:30 (3 Viewers)

Sick Boy

He will be a wide forward I assume. I know u like to poke fun at the kid but I'm interested to see how he does in this formation. Could be a bonus option for us
I don’t poke fun at the 22 year old man, I just don’t think he’s good enough for where we’re looking to go.

Milne Out

Took my 4 year old Granddaughter to her 1st ever match back in 2014...

Worcester City at home in the cup, hoping she'd get a taste for the great game
Needless to say, she never expressed an interest to develop her passion for the Sky Blues after that thriller

covcity4life

I don’t poke fun at the 22 year old man, I just don’t think he’s good enough for where we’re looking to go.
I'm not sure many fans think he is. They just went to see it with their own eyes first.

Would we recruit him now? Doubt it. He can in at a time when we needed to take low risk punts. But robins has always kept him round which gives me hope he has something in his locker.

Just want to see him play a few times on this formation before confirming any opinion I have on him

Hertsccfc

But when have all these matches been that you have seen him to base that opinion on? You were saying this before he had even played for us. I remember you said it was embarrassing fans cheering him when he came on for his debut.

Sick Boy

I'm not sure many fans think he is. They just went to see it with their own eyes first.

Would we recruit him now? Doubt it. He can in at a time when we needed to take low risk punts. But robins has always kept him round which gives me hope he has something in his locker.

Just want to see him play a few times on this formation before confirming any opinion I have on him
Fair enough but I think he’ll end up going out on loan before being released. He’s 23 this month and never played first team football. For his own sake he needs to be playing elsewhere.

SBT

But when have all these matches been that you have seen him to base that opinion on? You were saying this before he had even played for us. I remember you said it was embarrassing fans cheering him when he came on for his debut.
The Tavares-mania of 2022 was undoubtedly hilarious for all involved, something for everyone there.

Great_Expectations

I hope Taveres starts.

If he’s shit, he’s shit, if he’s good it gives us a impact option off the bench.

I don’t think anyone if suggesting he’s the answer, but if can add something to the squad what’s the harm.

The negativity towards him isn’t justified in my opinion.

Balli001

I hope Taveres starts.

If he’s shit, he’s shit, if he’s good it gives us a impact option off the bench.

I don’t think anyone if suggesting he’s the answer, but if can add something to the squad what’s the harm.

The negativity towards him isn’t justified in my opinion.
The positivity isn't either.

Users who are viewing this thread