Match Thread Coventry City v Manchester United - FA Cup Semi-Final (5 Viewers)

xcraigx

Players done the City proud. Absolutely gutted. I thought we would get pumped by 4 or 5 before kick off but for the last hour we were absolutely magnificent. A game that will be long remembered, and possibly the only defeat that I won't be erasing from my memory bank.

Briles

magic of the cup, nice to see the underdogs go through tbf

SkyblueTexan

Next time we get to Wembley, we have to make sure to win it without going to penalties. Penalties haven’t been good to us. Anyway, we were robbed and 4-3 to us would have been fair.

From a browbeaten Everton supporter ; the whole country was rooting for you today, you were the better side, played with pace and guile, and thoroughly deserved to win that match. Sometimes there's no justice, as an Everton fan I can sympathise ! You'd be a breath of fresh air in the Premiership after watching some of the dross this year. Good luck for the future.

*Can we have Simms back please.

Brighton Sky Blue

My wife just put it best. You give everyone the feeling of winning a cup thriller in the last minute of added time, then take it away because of half a mm that’s probably outside the accuracy of the technology.

They can get fucked and Man City will slaughter them. As for ten Haag, a just awful manager who should be sacked anyway

Evo1883

Thought we'd won it .. what a story that would've been , great comeback and real spirit shown when we were brave

Grendel

The subs made a massive impact on the game. For whatever reason we suddenly dominated the game in midfield.

O hare from not getting much from the game started to dominate possession.

We were very weak defensively and in midfield but suddenly started to stretch them.

The penalties are a lottery - we had real chances to win the game near the end. Very disappointing but from an impossible position it was a great effort

HadjiChippo

My wife just put it best. You give everyone the feeling of winning a cup thriller in the last minute of added time, then take it away because of half a mm that’s probably outside the accuracy of the technology.

They can get fucked and Man City will slaughter them. As for ten Haag, a just awful manager who should be sacked anyway
If I was a Man Utd fan, I’d be seriously concerned. No mentality whatsoever, absolutely shat themselves when we pulled one back and we should’ve had at least 2 in ET alone. They’ll get mullered by Man City but everyone knows that

Offhegoes

The arrogance of Man U throughout the match. For an hour we let them stroll around with f*cking Harry McGuire trying to be the playmaker. Then something clicked.
proud of the boys today. Can’t help but feel if Palmer had been playing we win that match.
All I wanted was us to run them close. We did more than that.
Proud to be a Coventry City fan tonight

Briles

surely offside should be if youve gained an advantage by being offside.

Users who are viewing this thread