Match Thread Coventry City v Manchester United - FA Cup Semi-Final (5 Viewers)

shmmeee

Cost us??? We are in the semi final against Manchester United. What do you expect. It's over £100 million talent in their front 4

Not talking about just this game. In the league too.

pusbccfc

Wrong tactics I feel. We are better with the ball and playing it on the ground. Play our football. We have set up to play so differently. Play our game now and we will improve. Get up in their faces, nigle at their ankles. We are sitting too deep.

Unfortunately Robins way. Same at Southampton.

shmmeee

Quick goal after half time and it’s anyone’s game. But they need to dig deep. Just seem overwhelmed by the occasion. We’ve shown we can hurt them. Need to step it up a few gears and use the ball better.

Evo1883

If I'd have known we would play 5 atb and play scared I would have been more scared to spend over 300 quid for the day .. really dissapointing way to set up in a cup semi that won't come round again in a hurry

pusbccfc

Cost us??? We are in the semi final against Manchester United. What do you expect. It's over £100 million talent in their front 4. Not sure this is the game to be calling this out.

They are young and growing anyway.

Against Southampton and Birmingham yes. Not good enough.

skybluecam

Genuinely think there could be something in it for us IF we switch to a 4 and actually believe in ourselves. That’s a big ask though.

Jamesimus

I think the game plan was 100% the right idea, five at the back, let them play in front of us, limited pressing and stay organised.

However, the second goal going in has changed things and we have to have a go now, which will likely end in them having more chances - they’ve only had three that half and scored two of them!

I’m not going to be criticising individuals today due to the nature of the opposition. We’ve done okay, but now we have to show some more attacking intent and go 4 at the back.

Sandgroper Skybluel

Milan and Eccles have played well Kitching has been a liability with his passing. Would like to see Torp come on for Lati or Kitching and get an extra body in midfield. Let's have a crack at them now.

Tommo1993

Some of you need to come down from cloud delusion. It sounds like people think we were gonna compete and possibly even be all over them.

Get back to fifa.

Hertsccfc

Only vanEwijk and Eccles have looked close to their level. Need to go four at the back and move vanEwijk forward.

Paxman II

Cost us??? We are in the semi final against Manchester United. What do you expect. It's over £100 million talent in their front 4. Not sure this is the game to be calling this out.

They are young and growing anyway.
That's an old excuse. Gyokrores is now worth 100m and he was our player a few months ago. The gulf is not that much, it's confidence of the players. The mental approach. That's why 'giant' killings happen all the time. We need to step it up. Cautionary start was wrong, we should have gone at them. They were fragile but now they are going to be cocky. We must score next goal. Torp would be better than O'Hare and Allen if fit will chase all day.

cunningstunt

Only way we will win this is stoke tactics 442 long balls and pick up the scraps. Get ohare off stick latti in DM push up early crosses and play dirty

Users who are viewing this thread