Coventry City v Luton Town - Championship playoff final - 27th May 2023 - Wembley Stadium (5 Viewers)

Tommo1993

And I genuinely wish them the best of luck.

We had to be absolutely pitch perfect today, as we were at Middlesbrough. Alas, we were not.

Ross1247

Keep gyok and hamer

Sell Allen dabo and godden

Keep Doyle and McNally on loan or perm and I'll start to be optimistic

Till then I'm just gutted
Gyokeres and hamer both have a year left on their contracts if I'm not mistaken, so we possibly could take the risk of rejecting all offers for both of them. Big gamble I know but can we replace them even with 30mil? I think we'll lose gyokeres as the offers that come in will be too good to turn down, but Id like or pray to think we could keep hamer and rest of sqaud and with ó hare back and a few good signing and improved loans no reason we cant do what Luton did or better. They finished 6th last year and went up. No reason 5th this year we cant go better. PUSB

HadjiChippo

Primary objective now is to somehow not lose Gus, fucking lad is irreplaceable and head and shoulders over 99% of the players at this level. Don’t mind Vik going as that seems nailed on already, but losing Gus will hurt almost as much as losing this final

Offhegoes

once we lost Palmer and then Allen this season, it became route one to Vik. It worked pretty well(certainly away from home), but the continuing partnership of Godden / Vik was always worrying. It never has worked. I thought Palmer looked sharp when he came on but faded quickly. That was it. We played for penalties (as did Luton).

Ross1247

Primary objective now is to somehow not lose Gus, fucking lad is irreplaceable and head and shoulders over 99% of the players at this level. Don’t mind Vik going as that seems nailed on already, but losing Gus will hurt almost as much as losing this final
I think with the vultures circuling for vik we might pull in close to 30mil. If that transpires hold out on keeping gus and all others. If we can improve the loan signings, stenghten the sqaud and replace vik as best we can I think no reason we can't push on again.

SeaSeeEffCee

Subbing on Palmer for Hamer was an absolutely insane call btw. Should have been Eccles on every day of the week and Palmer on later if needed.

Matt smith

Some insanely negative posts on this thread. Gus and Vik have played their last games for us, and it's time for Robins to rebuild. As some have already said, it's time to see what Doug's made of.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
Insanely negative?
When are we gonna have the chance to get to the prem again

25 years??

Ross1247

Some insanely negative posts on this thread. Gus and Vik have played their last games for us, and it's time for Robins to rebuild. As some have already said, it's time to see what Doug's made of.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
At the start of the season I was excited because a lot of the dead wood were out of contract. I was hoping vik might score 15 goals or so so we could get maybe 15mil for him and try do a bit of a rebuild. We went ad smashed that and are now in a situation where we coudl pull in over 30mil in transfer fees for 2 players and a massive rebuild on the cards with Robins and viveash here for another 4 years. Yes it's shit to lose but we are in a much much better place now that I could have imagined at the start of the season.

croatskyblue

Insanely negative?
When are we gonna have the chance to get to the prem again

25 years??

yes, insanely negative

I remember after Wrexham people were saying it was the most embarrassing day in our history and they’d had enough, yet there they were all decked out in sky blue today

this team never fails to surprise ans excess expectations

have they not earned our support after the last few years instead of coming out with unfounded crap like this?

pusbccfc

Boosh

Obviously stings but we did well to get as far as we did. Thoroughly enjoyed watching Gyokeres in his time here and I’m sure he’ll be successful in the prem.

Always sad when one player misses, I said a prayer at full time for at least 2 players to miss for the losing side but that didnt happen unfortunately. I hope the lads get round Dabo.

Some comments on here are embarrassing and the admin has made a fool of himself yet again. I only hope no one associated with the club genuinely does see the shite he and others post.

Have to agree with @Grendel it’ll be tougher next year and we have a massive summer ahead.

Hopefully Tom Grennan fucks off and supports UTD again.

PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread