Coventry City v Luton Town - Championship playoff final - 27th May 2023 - Wembley Stadium (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Live and die in these towns echoing round Wembley near the fan park. Love it

Otis

Starting to dawn on me how big this is and how much it means, we need this so much
I know. It's going to be really gut-wrenching if we lose.

Could all come down though to a bad back pass, a keeper error, soft penalty, or sending off

You just don't know, no matter how well you play.

Let's hope the gods are on our side today

clint van damme

Starting to dawn on me how big this is and how much it means, we need this so much

Was listening to a report earlier that said May weather v mcgregor was the only single sporting event that's been worth more than todays game.

Of course its not just about the money......

Otis

I'm proper nervous, being listening to cwr since 1.30, the coverage has been great. Getting ready to settle down for the sky coverage now with some ciders. PUSB

Cov 2-0 Gyro and McNally.
Wish I still had my Gyro. The food here is expensive.

MalcSB

Wilson
Norton Cuffy
McNally
Fads
Doyle
Bidwell
Sheaf
Kelly
Hamer
Allen
Gyokeres

Moore
Dabo
Godden
Panzo
Palmer
Wilson Esbrand
Eccles

Come on you Sky Blues

croatskyblue

Lot of talk about which is bigger between this and the FA Cup in ‘87…

… not getting into that, but what I do know is that I have not felt like this before a match since that day all those years ago.. relegation battles, other big days, nothing has produced this kind of anticipation. Hairs on the back of the neck standing up when the players came out then, I don’t know if I’m terrified or euphoric, I don’t know if I’m confident or worried- this is what football is about and whatever happens it’s just fantastic that these types of days are here again 💪

Users who are viewing this thread