Coventry City v Luton Town - Championship playoff final - 27th May 2023 - Wembley Stadium (4 Viewers)

Otis

I’ve been posting on here as a Luton supporter for most of the week and had nothing but decent responses, thank you all for your hospitality.

Almost game time. Sitting quietly drinking my body weight in ale so I have some hope of sleeping, hope our players aren’t going with the same plan. Whoever wins, I hope it’s clean- no dodgy VAR, no contentious on field decisions, just a clear winner. Not sure I can cope with penalties either.

This game is unique- no massive backing, no parachute payments, with both clubs having been to hell and back, yet here we are playing for a place at the top table. Who knew huh?

Have a safe journey down, see you at Wembley.
Good luck.

But obviously AFTER today. 😍

Great_Expectations

If the worst happens today and we don’t win, while there will be mass disappointment amongst fans and the teams, and there won’t be a post game party atmosphere like the last few games, I really hope we give the players the reception and recognition they deserve.

Yes we’ll all be gutted, but we’ve overcome so many obstacles this season and done so as a united group. Whatever happens today I hope that’s still really evident after the final whistle.

Brighton Sky Blue

If the worst happens today and we don’t win, while there will be mass disappointment amongst fans and the teams, and there won’t be a post game party atmosphere like the last few games, I really hope we give the players the reception and recognition they deserve.

Yes we’ll all be gutted, but we’ve overcome so many obstacles this season and done so as a united group. Whatever happens today I hope that’s still really evident after the final whistle.

I would applaud them off but I have no intention of staying to watch someone else celebrating at our expense

Amcoventry

Live on Sky Sport in NZ 4am in the morning, Be up and watching and dont have to put up with commentry on the referee on this site rather than the game. Go the Blues but scary if we go up with our ownership problems.

Nobbie_67

Live on Sky Sport in NZ 4am in the morning, Be up and watching and dont have to put up with commentry on the referee on this site rather than the game. Go the Blues but scary if we go up with our ownership problems.

What ownership problems?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blind-Faith

Watching a replay of the league two playoff final, just for inspiration

I just want kick off now! Come on you Skyblue boys!!!

Skybluedownunder

As weird as this sounds, I’m not ready for today to happen. I am enjoying the hype, the excitement, the anticipation, people talking about our club again. The will we/won’t we.

It’s such a tough fixture to pick a winner, it’s so close to call between the two clubs, the rags to riches opportunity that is presented to both clubs.

I have enjoyed the build up, I have enjoyed seeing us spoke about etc. I don’t want this to end.

I really hope we can do this today. Jealous of all the fans who will be there today. Have a great day and play up sky blues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its a buzzard

Hoping everybody Sky Blue has a day to remember forever, wherever you are. It's going to be a belter.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

duffer

Keep looking at the clock every 30 seconds or so - coach leaves at 9.45, 50 yards from my house (glances at clock again :rolleyes:)

Come on City ........... let's be 'avin you.

You're going to have to do the vacuuming or wash the dishes or something mate, or you'll go pop! 😄

Have a great day, and bring back the win.

Users who are viewing this thread