Coventry City v Luton Town - Championship playoff final - 27th May 2023 - Wembley Stadium (7 Viewers)

Grendel

How you think it will go Saturday, are you nervous?

Impossible to predict the result isn’t it really

I’d say I’m not nervous but my family are getting sick of me apparently pacing round the room like a polar bear in a zoo

shmmeee

:
I think him, Howley and Rose travel with the team every game, they were certainly on the pitch after the Boro game. aren't they subs for subs?
Can't see anything but the same team & subs tomorrow. Unless Palmer is ready and he'd replace Maguire on the bench.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Just about to leave - I'm lucky enough to be treated to 2 nights away, I need to start drinking very soon.

Think there’s value in Maguire in a game that could go to pens TBH. Has the best record in the squad.

Macca1987

I was handling things quite well up to reading all of the posts today. Nerves starting to kick in and stomach spinning like a 1600 rpm Hotpoint washing machine. Tomorrow morning can't come quick enough to get to the pub and get a few 'calm the nerves' pints inside me. PUSB

napolimp

The closer it gets the better I feel. For some reason I get the feeling that, barring some sort of mistake or VAR decision, the match is going to be a battle of tactics between the 2 managers. And I 100% trust in Robins.

PVA

I remember for the L2 playoff final having this sense of calm about me. Like I knew everything would be OK, and the thought of losing never crossed my mind, it was really odd.

Somehow I think tomorrow will be very different.

procdoc

I still can’t believe we are having this conversation. I didn’t even think we’d make the playoffs and now we are one win away from the riches of the premier league. Still doesn’t feel real

Nick

Administrator
I remember for the L2 playoff final having this sense of calm about me. Like I knew everything would be OK, and the thought of losing never crossed my mind, it was really odd.

Somehow I think tomorrow will be very different.

I'm the opposite, I was more nervous in the lead up to that.

Briles

Alot of talk from Luton about our h2h record. Bit of a gamblers fallacy that though. Just because a roulette wheels hit black 10 times in a row it doesn't make a red any more likely on the 11th spin. H2h is such a shite way of determining outcomes...I hope.

Brighton Sky Blue

Alot of talk from Luton about our h2h record. Bit of a gamblers fallacy that though. Just because a roulette wheels hit black 10 times in a row it doesn't make a red any more likely on the 11th spin. H2h is such a shite way of determining outcomes...I hope.

If they insist on that, we have a better away record against them than at home

TomRad85

The only games that are really relevant at all are this seasons really, which were 2 draws.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

SleepyGinger

We’d never won at Boro before last Wednesday either

Ccfcisparks

Form and H2H goes out the window in games like this. It is purely which team turns up on the day. One teams gonna have a good game, the other a stinker. Lets hope we are the former.

Briles

The only games that are really relevant at all are this seasons really, which were 2 draws.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I think it's that they're unbeaten in 9 games against us in the last 5 years

Users who are viewing this thread