Coventry City v Leicester City to be shown on telly.. (1 Viewer)

Dan Griffin

Abroad.

From cov mad

City V Leicester on tv abroad
Coventry City's opening Championship game of the season against Leicester City will be shown live.
The match is NOT live in the United Kingdom on stations such as Sky or the BBC who both have television right to Championship matches but it is understood that the rights for the game have been sold abroad.
Supporters based overseas should check their local listings to see if the game is being shown live in their country.
The game is the Radio Five Live commentary match.

tippex9

I allegedly watched City v Blues on myp2p last season.

SkyBlue_Am

Yeah I always keep an eye on the streaming websites for Cov games hopefully will be a few more as will be in Manchester September onwards but this saturday I shall be down the Ricoh...firstrowsports.eu is another good site

pusbccfc

Hope people don't decide to stay at home and watch -.-

Ernie Machin

Hopefully it'll be on liveonlinefooty. £6 for 2 months, but you don't have to worry about the stream breaking up just as we're about to score.

Because we won't score, obviously.

Nick

Administrator
Leicester are getting quite big in the far east now with their owners! Wont be long until every game is streamed for them!

SkyBlueMania

Hope people don't decide to stay at home and watch -.-

Honestly, if someone had the choice of going to the match or staying at home to watch it in super shitty resolution with out of sync sound, foreign commentary (does my head in most of them) and constant breaking streams on their computer and they chose the latter, I'd rather they stayed away from the ricoh in the future.

tippex9

Honestly, if someone had the choice of going to the match or staying at home to watch it in super shitty resolution with out of sync sound, foreign commentary (does my head in most of them) and constant breaking streams on their computer and they chose the latter, I'd rather they stayed away from the ricoh in the future.

I'm a season ticket holder and couldn't make the Bkues game as I started work at 5pm. That's the only reason I watched it online.

Being there wins everytime, even though City don't.

SkyBlueMania

Yeah obviously if you can't make it to the game i understand, i rely on streams to watch any games we have on tv. When there is a clear choice between going and staying at home, i could never understand why someone would stay at home.

big nellie

Best news for us

This is great news as we have lived in Spain for 4 years and dontt get to see the Sky Blues on tv much, I have found a couple of links on Google so if they dont show it down our local pup which is a Forest pup we will watch online. Moving back to Cov in 2 weeks for good, so back to the Richo before long:claping hands:

BackRoomRummermill

It is OSN sports 2,showtime sports 2 and Al Jazzera sports 2 - KSA time 1400 It may be on orbit network also as they were showing the open golf from the BBC.

If you have a dream box in UK you should be able to watch it .

If you live in UK just go to the match anyway

PUSB

chiefdave

Yeah obviously if you can't make it to the game i understand, i rely on streams to watch any games we have on tv. When there is a clear choice between going and staying at home, i could never understand why someone would stay at home.

Living in Pompey I don't have the time or money to attend as often as I'd like (good this year tho with Pompey, Saints, Brighton and Reading all nice and close) it doesn't half wind me up when I hear of 'fans' living in Cov who can't be bothered to go, especially when they phone up CWR to complain and haven't even seen the game!

Chris

Not on any of these according to their official listings

It is OSN sports 2,showtime sports 2 and Al Jazzera sports 2 - KSA time 1400 It may be on orbit network also as they were showing the open golf from the BBC.

If you have a dream box in UK you should be able to watch it .

If you live in UK just go to the match anyway

PUSB

veepsmelbounre

Televised In Oz

I am also in Melbourne and have looked at all the listings on Foxtel and cant find it anywhere. Will have to look on myp2p later or justin TV.

nice to see more than one cov fan in Melbourne!!!

Hi veeps :wave:

Ive been looking but i cant find a confirmed site to watch it on....let me know if you find anywhere please !

Where abouts in Mellie are you?

PUSB

SkyBlueMania

Just to let you know guys, i tried to get a stream for the Hull v Blackpool game last night and of the 20/25 streams listed not one of them worked. I think the authorities that be are having a real crack down on it this season. It might be the same today so don't get your hopes built up too high! I did always wonder how they managed to get away with it for so long.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
can someone pst a stream as soon as its up please im in work badly wanan see the game pleeaseeee :claping hands:

Users who are viewing this thread