Coventry City v Coventry United (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueRyan

Imagine if this occurred, SISU lovers would support CCFC whilst a new team could be made for the ACL lovers called Coventry United Fc. proper city derby, split the city in two...

Sick Boy

Why is everyone either put into a 'lovers' or 'haters' camp? It is like being in an Americn teen movie.

What would CUFC club colours be? Black and skyblue Inter Milan style so when we play City in Sky blue and white AC style it would be like our own Milan derby, could both share the ricoh too ala san siro, but I think I'm getting ahead of myself...

TheRoyalScam

CUFC will need people with sky blue blood running through their veins.....

.....therefore I nominate OSB58 to be the Finance Director of CUFC, John Sillett and Jimmy Hill as Life Presidents, and Bobby Gould as Honorary Chairman.

wingy

we did in the 70's
ccfc and cov sporting club,they knocked a league team out of the fa cup in about 1975 ish
Was Peterboro Utd
Thought theyd play the Bigtime Charlie and Invade the West End
Not a chuffin chance
Sent em packing straight back accross the turf
Thought I had to wag the aftrrnoon off School but maybe it was day release at Cillege if 75

Baginton

colours green and black

bagsie, assistand kit designer, fila are doing nice plain templates at the mo :claping hands:

rob9872

How about Coventry United New Team, or for short ...

cloughie

Was Peterboro Utd
Thought theyd play the Bigtime Charlie and Invade the West End
Not a chuffin chance
Sent em packing straight back accross the turf
Thought I had to wag the aftrrnoon off School but maybe it was day release at Cillege if 75

Remember it well lol Think it was a day off college for me

Users who are viewing this thread