Coventry City Supporters FC (1 Viewer)

CCSFC

Afternoon all,

Some of you may still have the blues after last nights defeat and this post me irrelevant to many of you; but I believe that this is the perfect time to rally the troops!

We at Coventry City Supporters FC are recruiting for players and back room staff as such, to help with the every day runnings of the team! There are 3 main things that we ask of you;

1. You can kick a ball straight.
2. You are a Coventry City fan.
3. You aren't a complete idiot - i.e. you won't see fit to completely slate and criticise a player who makes one bad pass during a game, or if a player scratches his arse in the wrong way, you sha'nt make him look a complete dick infront of everyone.

We have been going for 4 years, playing in tournaments, however recently we took the leap and joined a bonified supporters league, The IFA - The Internet Football Association. The only Football Association in the UK in which you can play games without signing tons of forms and paying ex amounts in Subs per month - it is literally a pay as you play kind of thing for us.

The IFA states within their motto; "Remember Internet Football is not all about winning, it is about building bridges between groups of supporters." This is on the website - http://www.internetfootball.org.uk/index.php

The IFA is also open to any age, gender, race and ability. It is strongly against anyone being left out of representing their Football Club through the Supporters Team, a motion to which i strongly agree with.

Some of you may already know who we are or know of us and the results through friends - we want as many fans to get involved and in touch as possible! I know there are alot of you on here that give comments about the club and how you'd run it and do this and that - well with the Supporters Team, you then have your chance to have a say on how the club could be run - the Supporters Club that is. I can almost guarantee the players that we have playing for the Supporters Team put double the effort in that the likes of Clingan, Hussey, McSheffrey and Co. put in - the lads that play also have so much more passion and pride in playing for and representing the Club they grew up supporting and watching.

This is YOUR chance to get involved with the Supporters Team and the Club. If you're interested please drop me an email on - [email protected] - i'd be more than happy to answer any questions you have and give you as much information as possible - as i've stated - if you can't/don't want to play, please still get in touch, as one man can't run a team like this on his own!

James Penny

Coventry City Supporters FC - Made by the fans, for the fans.

Play up Sky Blues!

torchomatic

I think you were doing well until it came to the part about not slating players. :D

ajsccfc

Is kicking a ball straight a strict requirement? I like to put a little pizazz and curve my passing and shots, which is about the only real plus point my game has.

Oh yeah, I can run without wheezing, that's two.

CCSFC

I think you were doing well until it came to the part about not slating players. :D

I never said not to slate them, just don't constantly do it - constructive criticism and all that jazz.. I've just got rid of a few players who did it - one turned Racist in his comments and wasn't a pretty aftermath with the arguing!

AJSCCFC - Kicking it straight isn't the only thing you have to do - should have generalized it abit more - just kicking will do.

If either of you would like to get involved drop me an email!

sky_blue_up_north

If only I was 20 years younger I'd be up for it

ccfcway

Is kicking a ball straight a strict requirement? I like to put a little pizazz and curve my passing and shots, which is about the only real plus point my game has.

Oh yeah, I can run without wheezing, that's two.

Drop SISU a bell, you'll get a 4 year contract

Users who are viewing this thread