Coventry City Supporters FC! (1 Viewer)

CCSFC

Just to introduce myself, i've just joined this! Recommended by one of our players - I am the founder and manager of Coventry City Supporters FC - CCSFC. YOUR Coventry City Supporters Football Club. We rely on you - the fans of our beloved club - to keep us going and carry us through the season!

We are looking for budding Coventry City Supporters to get involved with us at this time of progression! We have 2 teams - an open aged team, mainly for all the youngsters, and an old fogeys - sorry i mean - Over 35's team - both are ALWAYS looking for players. Should you feel you would like to get involved - either on or off the pitch - then please get in touch with me - James Penny - at [email protected]. We are always looking for either players, or helpers - to take training, wipe players arses etc. etc.

So if you feel you could do a job for us, or help us do a job off of the pitch - then get in touch and get involved! If you're unsure as to what we're all about - pick up a programme at the match tomorrow, its only £3. We have an article in there every game!

Play Up Sky Blues!

Kuklinski

Well done son, it's always good to see people actively making an effort when it comes to the club. Respect for your efforts.

Otis

Is this a sneaky way of getting funds in to Sisu? Pretend you have a football club, say the money is for a good cause and you are all Coventry City supporters but then take any monies we give and then go out and buy helicopter fuel :D

gouldberg

What about making a 3rd team, the CCFC SAS Team. No I'm not talking about military, SAS quite simply stands for slow and shit.

I'll be more than interested to play for that team, once my knee ligament tear heals of course. The grass is much softer than those basketball courts I normally play on so the change may be good for my legs.

Let's talk! :D

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Well in Penny lad, looking forward to tomorrow... Gardy..x

CCSFC

Is this a sneaky way of getting funds in to Sisu? Pretend you have a football club, say the money is for a good cause and you are all Coventry City supporters but then take any monies we give and then go out and buy helicopter fuel :D
- Fortunately not, with my position I personally am not allowed to detrement the club or the situation we lye in no matter how awful! But no this is 100% Supporters Funded, Based and Run! You'll find me at a majority of the Away Games at the back of the stand and all home games in the Lloyds Pharmacy Stand... Anyone interested in joining us please e-mail me - [email protected] - and i'll assist you into getting into either my open aged team, or the over-35 team ran by Paul McKay - all players are welcome to help/join/support us! As i've said - this is a SUPPORTERS FOOTBALL CLUB - For the Fans!

CCSFC

What about making a 3rd team, the CCFC SAS Team. No I'm not talking about military, SAS quite simply stands for slow and shit.

I'll be more than interested to play for that team, once my knee ligament tear heals of course. The grass is much softer than those basketball courts I normally play on so the change may be good for my legs.

Let's talk! :D

What age are you if you don't mind me asking? As even if you don't feel quite up to the open aged, we are allowed 3 players under the age of 35 playing for the over 35s at one time! :)

Users who are viewing this thread