Coventry City Supporters FC playing @ Telfords first team ground (1 Viewer)

CCSFC

Morning all!

Just a quick thread - the Coventry City supporters FC are playing against Stoke supporters FC at The New Bucks Head in Telford on Sunday, 10AM kick off.

Although I understand its an early kick off; it's a unique opportunity for the lads, and to have a few spectators there to watch would be excellent! It's only an hour up the road and there's a whole host of games on that day. I've attached the poster for the day - we will be there for the majority of the day too.

For those who want to know, we beat Leyton orient supporters 11-1 Saturday, extending our unbeaten run to 12 and a win streak of 11. Our top scorer, Ryan Harkin broke the IFA record for goals scored in a single season, which was previously 44; he has set it to 46 with 1 more league game left to play. He will be presented with a special trophy Sunday to mark this fantastic achievement.

It's £2 to get into the ground; but not only does it allow you access to a full day of football; it also helps pitch towards keeping Telford afloat - nobody likes a club going under!

I hope to see as many of you that can make it there as possible!

James Penny
CCSFC

Follow us on twitter - @CCSFC1
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/ccsfc1987

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread