Match Thread Coventry City - Sheffield Wednesday Match Thread - Tuesday 26th Dec (3 Viewers)

Happy_Martian

We're playing well within ourselves. And it's been the same for a long time, almost as though we play prevention in the first half. But halftime, we change up. And we always seem to play better in the second half.

Mr Panda

I feel ridiculous saying it because it’s the point of the game, but apart from goals Godden has nothing more to add to this team.

Another statement that feels ridiculous to make is I prefer a goalless Simms. Atleast he traps it

Cov98

I feel ridiculous saying it because it’s the point of the game, but apart from goals Godden has nothing more to add to this team.

Another statement that feels ridiculous to make is I prefer a goalless Simms. Atleast he traps it
Nah I agree with it. Simms is more effective in holding the ball and bringing others into play, his short range passing is also quite good.

TomRad85

Really good just a shame it's only 1-0.

Saka and Wright running riot.

Simms may not score but him over Godden any day, way more involved.

Diaby good for Wednesday.

Rest of the team hopeless.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Cally Fedora

You can see why Godden is playing but he’s a total passenger. Back 4 looking good again and Wright very impressive. Sakamoto busy.

Grendel

Sakamoto has such a good footballing brain he's 2 or 3 moves ahead. Like palmer but smaller and japanese

He’s nothing like palmer - he’s not gasping for air after 15 minutes

mrtrench

Started slowly. Dominated possession and several good chances after the goal. Should have put another away diring that spell. Weds coming back into it in the last 10 minutes and hit an uncontested header high and wide.

Need a second goal.

steve101

Scrappy but some decent patches. Is Latibeudiere the new Lloyd McGrath? Breaking up play really well. Sakamota sublime. Wright looking more confident. Definitely has the beating of the right side. Think Simms for Godden would be good to give us more pace on the break.

Users who are viewing this thread