Match Thread Coventry City - Sheffield Wednesday [FA] Match Thread - Tuesday 6th Feb (3 Viewers)

mmttww

Stood my ground people just don’t have a clue

Feel like things could get worse before they get better. Palmer getting abuse will have lit a fire under people that might not let stuff slide next time they hear it. People won't like getting called out on their biased bullsh*t at games.

TomRad85

Feel like things could get a bit worse before they get better. Palmer getting abuse will have lit a fire under a few people that might not let stuff slide anymore. Folks won't like getting called out on their biased bullsh*t at games.
Fans being clueless morons is a bit different to racism tbf, I don't see an overlap. I mean fair enough if you want to call out clueless morons but at the CBS it might not give you much time to do anything else.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

mmttww

Fans being clueless morons is a bit different to racism tbf, I don't see an overlap. I mean fair enough if you want to call out clueless morons but at the CBS it might not give you much time to do anything else.

Don't hear Godden getting dug out at games when he jumps half assed for headers over and over, gets nowhere near a through ball, or doesn't hold it up when he should.

First time Simms or Wright don't sprint after a through ball that's almost already with the keeper, or a pass that's screaming into touch, they get dug out in Block 15.

Treating people differently based on their racial or ethnic group is racism. Doesn't have to be abusive or involve racial slurs. I'm f*cking done with it and I'm calling that sh*t out.

pusbccfc

Don't hear Godden getting dug out at games when he jumps half assed for headers over and over, gets nowhere near a through ball, or doesn't hold it up when he should.

First time Simms or Wright don't sprint after a through ball that's almost already with the keeper, or a pass that's screaming into touch, they get dogs abuse in Block 15.

Treating people differently based on their racial or ethnic group is racism. Doesn't have to be abusive or involve racial slurs. I'm f*cking done with it and I'm calling that sh*t out.

Block 15 and 16 were singing the names of Simms and Haji loud and proud. They get loads of support from the fans.

Godden gets loads of stick but people don't groan because he runs around like a headless chicken.

Tommo1993

First time Simms or Wright don't sprint after a through ball that's almost already with the keeper, or a pass that's screaming into touch, they get dogs abuse in Block 15.

Thing is with cup games, I’m not surrounded by the usual. Everything that didn’t go perfectly tonight, the twat behind went “oh what was that” or “shit ffs”.

pusbccfc

Say O'Hare did sign the contract, how much is he worth now? The ways he's playing , he'll get 15 goals this season.

Even with the prior injury, surely £10m? At what point do we gamble a serious amount of money a week on him?

TomRad85

First time Simms or Wright don't sprint after a through ball that's almost already with the keeper, or a pass that's screaming into touch, they get dug out in Block 15.

Agree to disagree, I've heard our fans talk utter shit about many a player. You can call it out as racism if you like but I'm not sure it'll go that well.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Manchester_sky_blue

Say O'Hare did sign the contract, how much is he worth now? The ways he's playing , he'll get 15 goals this season.

Even with the prior injury, surely £10m? At what point do we gamble a serious amount of money a week on him?
It wouldn't matter. He knows he's good enough to play in the Prem, one way or another he will be next season. If we want him to stay we have to get promoted it's as simple as that.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Mark Robins in his after match interview said, a SW player has smashed Jamie Allen's cheekbone and says it needs looking into, apparently the referee didn't see it 🙈 and might need an operation 😕

Brighton Sky Blue

Interesting thought, suppose we defied all the odds and won the cup, but didn’t get promoted. Would he sign for European football instead of top flight?

Mucca Mad Boys

We played really well today! Hats off to COH for his finishing, Hadji Wright got a nice strikers goal! What a difference it makes when we get good wuality

I really felt for Simms when he missed. He knew he messed it up and some of the supporters around me reacted in the usual hyperbolic way. Same with Wright in the first half. Constant obsession with their transfer fees and wages per week. Bitter and envious people.

I missed the first half goals, driving up from Maidenhead was a nightmare! My brother was stuck in the queues for half an hour or so before the match. The club needs to sort this out!

Mucca Mad Boys

Thing is with cup games, I’m not surrounded by the usual. Everything that didn’t go perfectly tonight, the twat behind went “oh what was that” or “shit ffs”.
Block 20 by any chance? There some right dingles near me. Including a man who was shoving past people on the stairs at the end of the game and very clearly coked up on a Tuesday night - how sad.

Users who are viewing this thread