Match Thread Coventry City - Sheffield Wednesday [FA] Match Thread - Tuesday 6th Feb (3 Viewers)

covboy9

When people have an agenda against a player, like that guy does against JDS and Palmer, are they happy or sad when they do well? I see some posters constantly going on about one or two players and then they don't say anything when they do well. It seems weird, if I don't like a player I'm delighted to be proved wrong.
People are allowed to have an agenda or not rate players, palmer at last looks fitter and is in good form good on him

jds done well tonight but has deserved all his critics was woeful in most games

Astute

And the icing on the cake...Plymouth now going into extra time 😂😂😂

ptr

Screaming at a player that he’s a useless fucking clown hasn’t usually improved performance but maybe the actual clowns in the stands know better.

He’s a good player but because we’ve spent some money on him people are expecting him to be the finished article. He’s not. That’s why he plays for us.

Hoping he will push for 20 goals by end of the year if he stays fit.

steve101

I have previously been critical of Dasilva but what a beautiful cross that was fir Wright. And what an assist for Kasey Palmer. Who says he has no end product?!

SkyBlueMatt

Great win! It sounds like there were impressive performances from Palmer, Dasilva & O'Hare.

Onto the next round, well done lads!

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

He’s a good player but because we’ve spent some money on him people are expecting him to be the finished article. He’s not. That’s why he plays for us.

Hoping he will push for 20 goals by end of the year if he stays fit.
He did do some frustrating things first half, but you have to stay behind these players at games. Should have scored 5 or 6 first half really, so it wasn’t just Wright being a bit wasteful.

Martin180

People are allowed to have an agenda or not rate players, palmer at last looks fitter and is in good form good on him

jds done well tonight but has deserved all his critics was woeful in most games
I present exhibit A , your honour

Matt smith

Great win, buzzing

first 15 of second half blew them away.

Special praise for Torp who was superb, and JDS was very good second half.

Simms miss was poor but great work rate by him to prevent that pass, hope the miss isn’t dwelled upon by the SBA

Domo

After his first game back….‘he’s not the same’.

Miles better than he was.
absolutely this! and saying palmer wasnt good enough
"get that clown out of goal" - after he won the golden glove last season? bonkers

Astute

Great win, buzzing

first 15 of second half blew them away.

Special praise for Torp who was superb, and JDS was very good second half.

Simms miss was poor but great work rate by him to prevent that pass, hope the miss isn’t dwelled upon by the SBA
We still have idiots calling Wright shite. What chance does Simms have?

Ashdown

Lovely jubbly boys! Great win again, back on the ‘oss and moving upwards once more.
Respect MR as ever

Johnnythespider

Much better second half, first 20 mins blew them away, and a great cross from the diminutive Da Silva for Haji Wright's goal.

Manchester_sky_blue

Don’t know if this has been mentioned, was Fadz the only player we had actually born before we won the cup?

Not one player in the club was born when we won the cup?

Feel old.
Well fuck. Way to shit on the parade mate! 🤣🤣🤣 I still can't get my head round people born in 2000 being fully grown adults now... it's not right 🤔

When I was in my twenties I used to think it was weird that footballers were basically washed up in their mid 30s. Then I got to my mid 30s and my knee fell off and my belly expanded to the size of a small moon.

Cally Fedora

I’m fairly sure no one hates the players. But it’s valid to have an opinion on their ability. Having said that I don’t think you can get too critical off the back of a 4-1. The games v Wednesday actually demonstrate the gulf we have between lower end teams - that’s huge progress.

Users who are viewing this thread