Coventry City rumoured to be in for Brentford striker Nick Proschwitz (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

Just what we need another striker:facepalm: you can never have enough seems to be the new policy

dongonzalos

German striker from Brentford.

A German manager with ties to Brentford would be the best man to propose that deal.

skybluebelgium

[h=3]TRANSFER: Coventry City complete the loan signing of Brentford striker Nick Proschwitz until the end of the season[/h]Fri 27 Feb 2015
Author: Kieran Crowley

image: http://www.ccfc.co.uk/cms_images/proschwitz-h144-2298328_478x359.jpg
proschwitz-h144-2298328_478x359.jpg

Read more at http://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/article/...ne-brentford-2298335.aspx#mgzYeifL7abU0iGV.99

stupot07

So that's why we didn't renew Jamie Jones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Nick

Administrator
Was about to go and throw loads of money on Rosler being next in but they werent at Brentford at the same time!

gouldberg

11 goals in 71 games for English sides. Hasn't found the back of the net since August. Listed at over 6ft so a bit more height in the mix so yeah.

Really no idea why we're bringing someone in before a manager (as any future manager may have zero interest in playing him), but ok.

I think we're sort of throwing cards at the wall and hoping the right one sticks now more than anything. Really need this fella to find the form he had in Germany/Switzerland, otherwise we're still short of a paddle up this here creek.

skybluepm2

I know it's yet another striker but the majority of what we have havent done the business. He has a decent record in the upper echelons of german football. It makes you wonder why he has had such are decline to the basement of League 1. If he scores the goals to keep us up I couldn't give a monkeys.

Will that be him Nouble and the Reading lad as front 3? That just leaves a bench of Tudgay, Miller, Jackson, Williams...am I missing one??

Goalkeeper and central midfielder to play alongside Fleck are still crucial. I cannot understand why these two positions have been neglected all season. Madness!

Nick

Administrator
Exactly, a good ball winning midfielders tough bastard to stop our midfield from being bossed and a decent goalie.

Warwickhunt

Mark war burton has given Brentford notice that he will be leaving at the end of season, I should imagine the directors have told him he can go as soon as he likes because of that statement , pile the money on him for next manager

gouldberg

Nouble
Jackson
Miller
Samuel
Odelusi
Williams
Maddison
Proschwitz
Tudgay

All fighting for 3 spots

Just play them all. We've not scored 4 in a game since 2013 if the quick browse of fixtures I just had is right.

If we put 9 strikers on the pitch and still don't manage it we should just give up and go home.

Woodster

Nouble
Jackson
Miller
Samuel
Odelusi
Williams
Maddison
Proschwitz
Tudgay

All fighting for 3 spots

The best you could say is that Nouble, Odelusi, Williams and Maddison aren't really/haven't been used as strikers. Also it could be argued that Miller is horseshit.

Still, bizarre signing considering deficiencies in other areas of the park. Not saying he isn't a good player I just struggle with the logic.

CovLis86

So...This must point to a manager being lined up? I dont see why the baord would allow Hockaday to bring in anyone when hes only expected to be in charge for a week.

Warburton and Rosler are the Brentford links... Would gladly have either.

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

The reason I say 3 is because I'm assuming JOB will be a permanent fixture on the right, which leaves left wing, the hole behind the striker and the main striker as your 3 positions left (with 2 holding CMs)

Wheelfass

Was about to go and throw loads of money on Rosler being next in but they werent at Brentford at the same time!
I'd be happy with Rosler.
Apparently his Grandad bombed the Stretford end......or so the song goes.

Users who are viewing this thread