Match Thread Coventry City - Rotherham United FC Match Thread - Tuesday 5th Mar (2 Viewers)

Cov98

“Tavares is shit and no where near the standard”
Can we agree we need to give players a chance? He’s looked promising since coming back from injury.

covcity4life

Well done Birmingham!

Sunderland now eliminated I think. Bristol too if don't win. We gain 2 points on Hull for sure.

Good day at the office

SkyBlue_Bear83

O'Hare was outrageously good for a period but looks like he's just playing for himself now a bit. Like others have mentioned, probably already knows where he's going.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Have to agree it looks likes he's playing for himself at the moment.

Disappointing as he's always been a tremendous team player in his time here, hope he gets it out of his system because we are going to need him for the run in.

skyblu3sk

Well that will do pet! Absolutely Simms bagged a load of goals but I thought Bidwell was instrumental tonight we have been mad to drop him!

ccfc922

Making it up to them for what

Seemed to give them a few soft fouls straight after the 1st goal. Wasn't sure if he was doubting what he'd seen and starting to turn.

Anyway, up the City ⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

Nick

Administrator
Seemed to give them a few soft fouls straight after the 1st goal. Wasn't sure if he was doubting what he'd seen and starting to turn.

Anyway, up the City ⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

Wasn't even in question.

Users who are viewing this thread