Match Thread Coventry City - Rotherham United FC Match Thread - Tuesday 5th Mar (2 Viewers)

curly_tom

Anyone else think Torp has been quiet today, not his usual self? Palmer has played well again, he really is improving all the time. Haji has had a lot of poor touches and by contrast Simms is on fire. Amazing to be 4-0 up at half time and not playing well. Poor old Rotherham are so bad. Let's push for at least 6 (although when teams are thrashing someone at half time they rarely seem to get much more second half for some reason).

Mucca Mad Boys

Eccles is having a better game at RWB than I've seen MVE have for a long time just saying...
He’s having a good game there, been tidy in possession, made some intelligent runs too. Without getting too excited, Rotherham aren’t really a defensive test so I don’t believe he should play ahead of MVE.

ccfcchris

I know Robins would get criticised for it and crucified if there was an injury but I’d leave Simms, Wright and Palmer on.
A great chance for them to build understanding and confidence.
I agree and give a couple of the kids a go with 20 mins to go if all going well.

Boicey

Eccles has done well and Bidwell. Torp a bit quiet and Palmer dropped off a bit after a lively start.

steve101

Palmer's work rate and fitness has been questioned by some in the past. However since he has returned from injury he has been the standout player in this regard.

Otis

Anyone else think Torp has been quiet today, not his usual self? Palmer has played well again, he really is improving all the time. Haji has had a lot of poor touches and by contrast Simms is on fire. Amazing to be 4-0 up at half time and not playing well. Poor old Rotherham are so bad. Let's push for at least 6 (although when teams are thrashing someone at half time they rarely seem to get much more second half for some reason).
Yup, Torp not quite as involved and a lot quieter. It's been Palmer running the show.

Alkhen

Weird game. Rotherhams reaction felt a bit like how we crumbled after conceding that early goal against Preston.

They are obviously a bit shit but as people have pointed out they don't get battered often so we shouldn't downplay our own part in this.

Chuffed for Simms, 3 goals showed different skills, nice to see. Would be nice for Haji to click at CF now too

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Simms doesn't like a Celebration does He 🥴

Liquid Gold

MVE is obviously tired this far into his first season with the intensity and number of games in English football.

He's young and will improve for the experience.

No need to put him down in order to give Eccles the praise he deserves tonight.

Briles

Kelly is defo the calming influence we need in the absence of sheaf

fernandopartridge

Kitch steps out of defence with so much more purpose, presses at the right time. He's so much better than Binks.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

CCFCBat

Kitching is absolutely miles ahead of Binks. Bidwell Dasilva debate is not even a debate.

Play out strongest team against Watford and we will be alright. MVE on the right and Eccles back in middle for Kelly.

Drop Torp are you sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread