Match Thread Coventry City - Rotherham United FC Match Thread - Tuesday 5th Mar (4 Viewers)

Tommo1993

Getting a lot of balls into their area, I’d get Godden on, give him 30 mins and rest some other legs.

Manchester_sky_blue

So Simms scores a hattrick against Rotherham and some say yes but these are sh*t. If he didn't score he'd get flack for not scoring against a poor side.

The poor chap can't win with some. Get behind the players.
Doesn't matter how easy the route to the shooting position was, he's still got to get the shot on target and beat the keeper. All goals count the same.

Otis

Despite the 4-0, we have looked a little disjointed. Not complaining though, we've been clinical when we have got the chance.

Thought Palmer was excellent. Some great through balls and causing them all sorts of trouble.

Simms has his shooting boots on tonight. 3rd goal was a fab finish.

Good performances also from Bidwell and Eccles.

steve101

Rotherham are truly dreadful. However, Simms has shown he can be clinical and place the ball. Palmer and Eccles have been brilliant. Eccles has such variation compared with Van Ewijk. Kitching and Bidwell combination is so strong. Latibeudiere winning all the headers and orchestrating. Kelly is rusty and given away some needless free-kicks but he breaks up play and gives the opposition no time on the ball. Third goal a result of this.

TomRad85

To be fair , you've never seen Collins in A team as bad as Rotherham
No this true I like Johansson btw, I think he's usually very good, but then I like Collins too. Good Championship keeper imo.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

ptr

Kitching is absolutely miles ahead of Binks. Bidwell Dasilva debate is not even a debate.

Play out strongest team against Watford and we will be alright. MVE on the right and Eccles back in middle for Kelly.

Users who are viewing this thread