Match Thread Coventry City - Rotherham United FC Match Thread - Tuesday 5th Mar (5 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

Bring everyone back for the corner — Clear the ball — Nobody to receive it — Comes straight back — Nearly concede

fernandopartridge

It's been shite so far TBF, Palmer needs to release the ball quicker. Simms touch is terrible and Wright is not anywhere strong enough with the ball to feet.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

Can't be many more players in the EFL with touches as poor as Simms and Haji

skybluecam

It's obvious we're the better team but we're still giving them half chances.

Should be winning 3/4-0 tonight really.

AFCCOVENTRY

A lot of sloppy passes and first touches are bad. Players will make some movement and we don’t play early balls.

Grendel

I know he’s not rated anymore on here, but compare Simms first 8 minutes to Wright. Even without the goal; movement, touches, lay offs, pressing, hold up play.

Not making the point to criticise Wright, but to highlight Simms has all the attributes and has time on his side to continue to improve.

I worry about Wright.

simms control is poor

Grendel

Bidwell is shite at crossing

Snigger

Macca

I know he’s not rated anymore on here, but compare Simms first 8 minutes to Wright. Even without the goal; movement, touches, lay offs, pressing, hold up play.

Not making the point to criticise Wright, but to highlight Simms has all the attributes and has time on his side to continue to improve.

I worry about Wright.

Won’t be here next season

Users who are viewing this thread