Match Thread Coventry City - Queens Park Rangers Match Thread - Saturday 4th May (2 Viewers)

glasgowfan

In the playoff race until 3 games to go, FA cup semi final, players replacing Gyokeres a success

considering half this forum were predicting a relegation battle in November, 9th is not bad.
Sorry, but the voice of reason has no place on this forum

AFCCOVENTRY

Robins won’t be happy with that performance. He wanted a result today. Lots for him to think about the character of some players.

We need more leaders, fighters and passion.

djr8369

In the playoff race until 3 games to go, FA cup semi final, players replacing Gyokeres a success

considering half this forum were predicting a relegation battle in November, 9th is not bad.
But we should be asking questions of Robins because if we take an our worst run of form it’s the same as Rotherham’s form or something. Don’t mention the cup or how many games we’ve played.

SkyblueTexan

So this is the first of 5 seasons with DK fully in charge correct and playoffs in 3 of 5 seasons is the target. So we've just missed the target in season 1. Only 1 more miss allowed. I'm assuming last season does not count since DK was not fully in charge.

Nick

Administrator
Robins won’t be happy with that performance. He wanted a result today. Lots for him to think about the character of some players.

He needs to sign some then install of x chelsea

djr8369

So this is the first of 5 seasons with DK fully in charge correct (I'm assuming last season does not count or is that incorrect?_. Playoffs in 3 of 5 seasons is the goal correct? So we've just missed the target in season 1. Only 1 more miss allowed.
“Allowed”? It’s a target.

shmmeee

So this is the first of 5 seasons with DK fully in charge correct and playoffs in 3 of 5 seasons is the target. So we've just missed the target in season 1. Only 1 more miss allowed. I'm assuming last season does not count since DK was not fully in charge.

No the five years started last year. It’s 1/2

skybluecam

It was basically a post season friendly. Not surprised people didn’t want to fight, saw Wright pull out of a challenge or two and I don’t particularly blame him.

Collins errors slightly worrying though, he either needs to get his head right or we install a new No 1.

Nick

Administrator
It was basically a post season friendly. Not surprised people didn’t want to fight, saw Wright pull out of a challenge or two and I don’t particularly blame him.

Collins errors slightly worrying though, he either needs to get his head right or we install a new No 1.
More excusing it. Loser mentality

steve cooper

We are bottom of the form table for last 6, taking 1 point. Preston next to bottom with 3, and Leeds above them with 4. West Brom have 7.
We were 3 wins short of going 6th on goal difference in the end. The cup run and the way it ended did us.
But we are not the only team to collapse in the run in. A Playoff place and a semi final cup appearance is unlikely to happen for any team especially one with a small squad.

Northants Sky Blue

That last 8 games not only cost us playoffs but wouldnt be surprised if its knocked a couple of thousand off season ticket revenue which is no small beer

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread