Match Thread Coventry City - Queens Park Rangers Match Thread - Saturday 4th May (2 Viewers)

Tommo1993

To think I thought we had an outside chance of P/O’s. Since then it couldn’t have turned out much worse. Piss poor ending.

BUT THE CUP!!!

Nick

Administrator
I've said before but Robins is lucky he's got such a big overdraft as the form and performance levels post Christmas have been abysmal. It's not just after the semi. The home record is not good enough.
Even now the system is so negative at two down.

Like for like changes.

Instead of Simms being isolated it's just godden isolated.

Macca

Relatively disappointing season apart from for Wembley daytrippers. Considering we were going to piss the league, shit first 3rd and end. Little bit of fun in the middle

Grendel

I've said before but Robins is lucky he's got such a big overdraft as the form and performance levels post Christmas have been abysmal. It's not just after the semi. The home record is not good enough.

We look dire

Ashdown

Need to work on mentality in the summer, we lost so much focus after the Wolves game
Absolutely, I think that win went to their heads and after they’ve thought they can win games without really having to work too hard.

pusbccfc

Outstanding from Haji. Should be player of the season.

Grendel

lol Allen with a header - great play by wright

SkyblueTexan

Binks plays some great long balls (DK some loans are actually good - please make a note of this). Some long term deals for crap like JDS are detrimental)

Alkhen

This was always a building season. We have some real positives and some glaring areas to fix.

Fa cup was fun but was 100% a distraction. I'm not that disheartened I think we will be stronger next season on a weaker league

Users who are viewing this thread