Match Thread Coventry City - Queens Park Rangers Match Thread - Saturday 4th May (1 Viewer)

David O'Day

I half expected that bellend to throw this one. If he relegates these, we're all square.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
I'll forgive him all the sexy nonsense

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

skyblueelephant76

Surprised a few want blues down. Discounting the fact I’ve got a few blues mates who all seem to want us to do well and come across plenty of others who’ve always been supportive of us, it’s a local derby which is easy to get to for most. Also usually means good crowd and great atmosphere at the CBS. Would take that any day over Blackburn, Plymouth etc
If they stay up they've got money to spend in the summer. Best to get them out of the way for at least a season

LastGarrison

Surprised a few want blues down. Discounting the fact I’ve got a few blues mates who all seem to want us to do well and come across plenty of others who’ve always been supportive of us, it’s a local derby which is easy to get to for most. Also usually means good crowd and great atmosphere at the CBS. Would take that any day over Blackburn, Plymouth etc
Fuck ‘em.

EalingSB

For those not watching, QPR have 11 players behind the ball most of the time. We must have had 90% possession (haven't looked). One nervy moment for QPR when a back pass was a bit short and Simms almost got in. Wright looks lively. QPR keeper just made the first save, pushing an O'Hare shot from outside the area out for a corner.

JulianDarbyFTW

For those not watching, QPR have 11 players behind the ball most of the time. We must have had 90% possession (haven't looked). One nervy moment for QPR when a back pass was a bit short and Simms almost got in. Wright looks lively. QPR keeper just made the first save, pushing an O'Hare shot from outside the area out for a corner.
BBC says QPR 58% possession

Johnnythespider

Players definitely got their flip flops on, only. One goal in the championship so far

Grendel

Defenders just backed off and invited a shot

Users who are viewing this thread