Match Thread Coventry City - Queens Park Rangers Match Thread - Saturday 4th May (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the Coventry City - Queens Park Rangers match, tactics and predictions :)

CovLad94

Another tough game, QPR on form recently, I see Clarke-Salter has been brilliant this season talk of him leaving.

2-1 City, see hopefully a good performance and send off for some of those that are leaving, maybe see the likes of Andrews or Lusala get a few minutes.

Diogenes

6-1

First half Simms hat trick
Two from Godden leaving snot dropping from the KOS logo after wiping his nose twice
Penalty from Haji
Followed by Collins throwing the ball in his own net
Palmer to punch the centre circle at least three times after passing to the ball boys
Oggy to let slip on air that Palmer makes him hard.
Clive to refer to QPR as Reading at least 4 times.

You heard it here first.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Again, leave out anyone fatigued or nursing a small injury and fill the bench with kids. Bell, Lusala, Ryan, Andrews, Stretton, Dausch and maybe Perry, Betjemann and Siddall to feature in the squad somewhere.

Would play Simms and Wright (provided not carrying injury etc. cos I'd like to see both get to 20.
Not sure who's going to be the other CB? Probably end up being Bidwell with Dasilva on the left but that gives me nightmares. May as well play
Kelly and Godden to be given some part as part of a farewell, as well as O'Hare. Allen should feature too.

ccfc1234

Dausch starting would be an exciting look to the future. It's hard to tell how good he will be but the touch and shot he produced at the end of the Ipswich game shows he has something about him and we may as well test his readiness sooner rather than later.

Johhny Blue

Dausch starting would be an exciting look to the future. It's hard to tell how good he will be but the touch and shot he produced at the end of the Ipswich game shows he has something about him and we may as well test his readiness sooner rather than later.

Not taking sides but Tavares produced a pretty good shot in his first appearance

Paxman II

3-3 Nothing in it, plenty of subs, Wilson plays one half, a fun day out. That's about it. Oh and they'll drag the legends out once more.

CV22SBA

What bloody legends! I'm almost 50 and my two legends are Robbie Keane and Noel Whelan.... Neither bloody there :-(

shmmeee

Wilson
Lusala Eccles Bidwell Dasilva
Kelly Andrews
Dausch O’Hare Palmer
Godden

Not a single player I’d expect to line up first game of next season. (We are really light on CBs!)

Tommo1993

Loss.

But the biggest loss would be listening to Billy Bell at HT, so I’m gonna go to Tesco or something.

shmmeee

I'd be utterly shocked if Eccles doesn't start the first game of next year.

I’d be disappointed if we’ve not signed at least one CM better than him. And I like Eccles, he’s come on loads. Just think he needs to come in more to be what we need to go up.

Users who are viewing this thread