Video Coventry City players go BOWLING and take on PUNCH CHALLENGE! 🎳🥊💥 (1 Viewer)

JimmyHillsbeard

Calum O’Hare with the bumpers up….

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ProfessorbyGrace

Haji missed the boxing ball, bless him.

Maybe some cow’s arse and banjo training is required. 🐄 🪕

Deity

Good watch. Enjoyed that. I know there’s been whispers around the character of new signings but MVE looks like a really great lad.
I’ve not heard the whispers but they all look good lads to me, low ego, sense of fun.

You can’t replicate last seasons team spirit instantly but winning and the odd night out builds it quickly.

Brighton Sky Blue

I’ve not heard the whispers but they all look good lads to me, low ego, sense of fun.

You can’t replicate last seasons team spirit instantly but winning and the odd night out builds it quickly.
Last season also benefited from a very easy to build siege mentality as opposed to greatly raised expectations coming into this one.

Ccfcisparks

Think Saddlesbrains alluded to the fact they were very quiet lads.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Do they really still make you wear bowling shoes? Really? Ha ha. Thats so 1980's. Dont ever change Coventry.

Users who are viewing this thread