coventry city needs fans backing to stand any chance of promotion. (1 Viewer)

Wheelfass

If you (and many, many others don't support the club), how do you ever expect them to make big signings???????????????
Hey silly man.
I've been on board since the early 60's.
Fans will come along when there is a sniff of success. That's the way it works. The spirit of the club must first come from within, everything else including more and more fans will follow.
There is no other formula. Success breeds success. Fingers crossed eh?

skybluebeduff

Sick of people like this now, sick of how thick and dumbfounded whilst being so disillusioned people have become when the answer has, and always will be, them ****'s SISU.

You expect CCFC to have any success under their tenure?

Why?

How on earth has your head come to the conclusion that they've somehow made us a weapon in this league, when all they've actually done is lick some paint at Ryton and brought in minimal expense players YET again.

I feel sorry for a lot of you including myself, SISU f*****g stink.

Que the disillusioned...

mighty quinn

Not sure how anyone can defend sisu .they have been awful in running the club .stripped assets to cover losses made through their own mistakes.
But I have bought a St .everyone deserves another chance .this will be their last chance as far as I'm concerned.

Nick

Administrator
Not sure how anyone can defend sisu .they have been awful in running the club .stripped assets to cover losses made through their own mistakes.
But I have bought a St .everyone deserves another chance .this will be their last chance as far as I'm concerned.
Who defends them and how?

ccfcway

Actually they are probably financially managing the Club better than the majority, who've previously invested HUGE sums of money we didn't have. That's what's put us where we are today!

so they took us over in the championship, financially managed us better than the majority and now we are in league one.

Done well then haven't they !

Nick

Administrator
Certain people do defend them by blaming others .council .stay away fans.
do they say sisu have done nothing wrong it is all the councils fault? Or it's all the stay away fans fault?

Surely it's not as black and white as that and it depends on the conversation and thing they are being blamed for?

Sick Boy

so they took us over in the championship, financially managed us better than the majority and now we are in league one.

Done well then haven't they !

I forget that we were once a force in the Championship and we're never in danger of going down before they came in.

Astute

do they say sisu have done nothing wrong it is all the councils fault? Or it's all the stay away fans fault?

Surely it's not as black and white as that and it depends on the conversation and thing they are being blamed for?

It is more like those that always have a go at CCC and stay away fans whilst never saying anything against SISU. Then they have a go at anyone who makes a comment against SISU. It isn't directly backing SISU. But it isn't far from the truth. Just the same as those that always have a go at SISU and never say anything against CCC whilst having a go at anyone who has a go at CCC. Not directly backing CCC. But not far from the truth.

Sick Boy

It is more like those that always have a go at CCC and stay away fans whilst never saying anything against SISU. Then they have a go at anyone who makes a comment against SISU. It isn't directly backing SISU. But it isn't far from the truth. Just the same as those that always have a go at SISU and never say anything against CCC whilst having a go at anyone who has a go at CCC. Not directly backing CCC. But not far from the truth.

It's interesting that you never seem to pull up the majority on this forum who refuse to post a bad word against CCC.

Astute

It's interesting that you never seem to pull up the majority on this forum who refuse to post a bad word against CCC.

You are unbelievable sometimes. You now want me to pull people up for something they haven't done? Is that because you think it would make SISU look better? :thinking about:

Moff

Fuck me, the season about to start and the same old arguments over the same old things.

SISU are bad, the Council are hardly covered in glory, what about Richardson etc etc. Why does it have to be 100% one or 100% another, it can be the fault of many.

I feel sometimes like some posters just want to moan, whatever the results on the pitch, as showing by yet another thread on something that resulted in over 20 pages of moaning a few days ago.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
You are unbelievable sometimes. You now want me to pull people up for something they haven't done? Is that because you think it would make SISU look better? :thinking about:

Arent you pulling people up because they havent gone mental about SISU all the time blueflint style?

Sick Boy

Not at all, Sisu are dreadful owners. Haha yea alright, no one on here ever gets upset when a bad word is said against the council.

Astute

Arent you pulling people up because they havent gone mental about SISU all the time blueflint style?

Not at all. I am getting pulled up for not having a go at CCC but mentioning SISU when SISU are in the news and CCC are not. So some think we are not allowed to talk about the latest news because it is all about SISU. But they wouldn't say a word if I was having a go at CCC. Very one sided. But there are one sided people with the opposite view also.

Astute

Not at all, Sisu are dreadful owners. Haha yea alright, no one on here ever gets upset when a bad word is said against the council.

It is the way it is said and not what is said most of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread