Match Thread Coventry City - Millwall FC Match Thread - Sunday 11th Feb (5 Viewers)

SkyblueTexan

Thomas on Lati off, Bidwell on JDS off, Simms on and maybe Saka off.

Brighton Sky Blue

This game is for the taking. We didn't weather the early storm. Millwall are knackering themselves out chasing after the ball. The luck has been against us yet again.

All we need is an early goal and then it will be fun to watch.
Luck has nothing to do with missing a tap in or defending like clowns.

skybluegod

So depressing watching unused turn styles while some bloke spends 30 second searching a 7 year old girl.

Sorry what? I thought this was banned? And that females have to be searched by female stewards for obvious reasons... Seems highly inappropriate

JohnWH

I actually won't blame him too much for that. Keeper on him, defender right in front of him, he managed to get it past them both but hit the post as well.
They had a brief good camera replay of it, kind of looked maybe not as clean a whack due to how it fell at his feet but was also trying to get it narrowly in between gloves and post and there wasn't much room.
It's really easy for many here to second guess him but we're talking fractions of a second to make that hit count. I don't count myself among those likely to score it

Blind-Faith

He was 3 yards out, had a reasonable gap to aim for, but scuffed it off his heel. It was a very poor miss.

Godden or Simms would (rightly!) get absolutely panned for it.
£8m well spent with finishing like that 😂

Also, doesn’t his hair look lovely

Otis

Bag the equaliser and I think we will go on and win the game for sure.

Being killed through our lack of height and by Millwall constantly closing down.

Hopefully there will be more space in the second half.

Still feeling confident enough. We have enough quality to win this

SeaSeeEffCee

Palmer just seems to be standing wherever he fancies and it means that there is a massive empty space on the left hand side sometimes when we come forward.

Users who are viewing this thread