Match Thread Coventry City - Millwall FC Match Thread - Sunday 11th Feb (5 Viewers)

fatso

If Simms plays then we have to give him maximum support. I remember everyone writing off Cyril because he didn't score much. This guy works his boll ocks off.
Wtf?
Highly debatable.
But not starting, Wright playing up front, let's hope he gets some more decent crosses from Dasilva who's midweek performance gets him the nod over Bidwell.

Manchester_sky_blue

Explains why Lusala has been AWOL from the U21's. I'm surprised he's the one to get the nod ahead of Rus and Eghosa though given how short we are in midfield.

skybluecam

Bidwell has gone off the boil in recent weeks and Dasilva does generally look better going forwards, so I’m pleased with that. Thomas probably hard done by to miss out though.

Grendel

That doesn’t make it any better? We have Kelly who everyone was happy to let go on it, Godden who majority think is past it and 2 youngsters who’ve never played first team football

Yeah we defensive cover and simms but that’s it

SeaSeeEffCee

Thought Laitbeaudiere was very shaky first half on Tuesday so not overly keen on him over Thomas vs better opposition. Would have probably gone Bidwell over DaSilva as well. They’re a big set piece team and we’ve got a very small back line.

Jamesimus

Thought Laitbeaudiere was very shaky first half on Tuesday so not overly keen on him over Thomas vs better opposition. Would have probably gone Bidwell over DaSilva as well. They’re a big set piece team and we’ve got a very small back line.

Agreed on both counts.

However, I imagine he has told DaSilva to show him what we all saw in the week!

Tommo1993

That doesn’t make it any better? We have Kelly who everyone was happy to let go on it, Godden who majority think is past it and 2 youngsters who’ve never played first team football

I like how you leave out Tavares, because he’s that much of an influence…

hamertime

If Simms plays then we have to give him maximum support. I remember everyone writing off Cyril because he didn't score much. This guy works his boll ocks off.
You’re having a laugh right? If he did work his bollocks off he wouldn’t get half a stick he does

Users who are viewing this thread