Coventry City managing director says it's 'difficult' not to feel club being forced out of Academy (3 Viewers)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Its difficult not to feel we are being pushed out!!! FFS has he just picked up on this? Sisu if you play with fire, don't complain when your fingers get burnt. They didn't mind being pushed out when jumping on the Northampton express or mind making noise about new grounds with academy facilities.

Crying now and playing they are the victim is too late, they should of been exactly where Wasp's are today with revenue that would of allowed our club to compete at a higher level. Instead mismanagement has brought us here. They played hard ball and are now paying the price, which unfortunately the fans and the club will be paying for over a very long time.
To an extent you are right, but that's done now.

Right now pretty much everyone is refusing to even talk the football club, I'm guessing you think the club are getting there comeuppance because of SISU with everyone refusing to deal with the club but that attitudes not going to help anyone.

Last edited:

Chipfat

Chip fat, not even I like my posting style these last couple of weeks, the whole situation really has got me very uptight, so a sincere apology for being a smartarse with my reply.

I'm angry as I see a lot of fans choosing not to stand up for the club.[/QUOTE

I am too, just my anger from the last couple of years has gone, it's very much turned into apathy

W

westcountry_skyblue

Wasps are not even well supported they moved here to maybe pick up a few disillusioned football fans which I think is sad,And the local games v Lestoh and Northampton which would bring in lots of opposing fans.
Franchise at its best.
Fcuk the Wasps.
PUSB AND COV RUGBY !!!
Oh and Skyblue whites Deffo a wum 200 posts in 2 days,Obviously unemployed or on school holidays !!!

Chipfat

To an extent you are right, but that's done now.

Right now pretty much everyone is refusing to even talk the football club, I'm guessing you think the club are getting there comeuppance because of SISU with everyone refusing to deal with the club but that attitudes not going to help anyone.[/QUO

No I understand that looking backwards is pointless, I also don't place blame solely at them, i never have. I just hope they would leave and let someone have a chance of clearing the mess up. No matter what all parties have said it's obvious to me this club is dying and apart from fans no one else cares

SkyBlue_Bear83

Think we all hope they will leave, the person taking would have to be a complete headcase now though in the state the club is in.

Think the only people mad enough to take over the club would be the fans, maybe its something the trust could look into.

Astute

Therefore, it is a massive distraction at this point to say SISU bad, Wasps good in such things.
We should all agree that Wasps are bad, SISU are bad as well as everyone else involved. How can anyone say differently?

The big problem we have between ourselves is when certain people constantly only have a go at one side. Then of course others will point this out. Then the normal shitfest starts up again. And I am as guilty as anyone of this.

What we need to do is draw a line and see if there is anything we can do to help instead of the normal arguing between ourselves. SISU are with us for the foreseeable future. The Ricoh has been lost. There is nothing that we can do about this. And the cause of our problems started well before SISU joined us. So they are not as much to blame as some like to make out.

Like it or not the best thing that you can do for CCFC is get behind SISU and see if we can help in any way.

Nick

Administrator
We should all agree that Wasps are bad, SISU are bad as well as everyone else involved. How can anyone say differently?

The big problem we have between ourselves is when certain people constantly only have a go at one side. Then of course others will point this out. Then the normal shitfest starts up again. And I am as guilty as anyone of this.

What we need to do is draw a line and see if there is anything we can do to help instead of the normal arguing between ourselves. SISU are with us for the foreseeable future. The Ricoh has been lost. There is nothing that we can do about this. And the cause of our problems started well before SISU joined us. So they are not as much to blame as some like to make out.

Like it or not the best thing that you can do for CCFC is get behind SISU and see if we can help in any way.

It's not even getting behind sisu it's getting behind ccfc.

Sky Blue Pete

And for most of us practically we support CCfc and sisu by buying our season tickets. It's why these stories are so badly timed. They must be putting many people off

stupot07

Bang on astute, although I would say its getting behind ccfc not sisu.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Astute

Bang on astute, although I would say its getting behind ccfc not sisu.

To me it is getting behind SISU as they are the ones making the decisions. I have always been behind CCFC.

I don't mean by getting out 'I love you SISU' banners or anything similar. But maybe if CCC saw that we could unite for the best for our club with SISU they wouldn't shit on us as much.

stupot07

To me it is getting behind SISU as they are the ones making the decisions. I have always been behind CCFC.

I don't mean by getting out 'I love you SISU' banners or anything similar. But maybe if CCC saw that we could unite for the best for our club with SISU they wouldn't shit on us as much.
I'm right with you with this. Sisu's awful management and clever PR from the other side has definitely fragmented the fan base. We need to be united as one on this to make sure the club has a future.

Users who are viewing this thread