Match Thread Coventry City - Maidenhead United Match Thread - Sunday 5th Nov (2 Viewers)

rupert_bear

Ponti can be the new Robbie Keane he reminds me of him, he has great movement and a good touch. He is a full Coventry Player and has a bright future. He is the single best thing to happen to this club in years , no complications or attitude problems. He gets his chance and will take it. Good on the kid.
Yes, I can see Sepalla counting the fee as we speak

Nick

Administrator
Ref missing loads of off the ball stuff

Doyle has one in the bank now too, with his new boots

skybluegod

Ponti can be the new Robbie Keane he reminds me of him, he has great movement and a good touch. He is a full Coventry Player and has a bright future. He is the single best thing to happen to this club in years , no complications or attitude problems. He gets his chance and will take it. Good on the kid.

Calm down, good player, with a bright future but he’s not the messiah for scoring against Maidenhead.
He’s taking his chance and earning his place, as you say good on the kid.
But let’s not blow it out of proportion

BackRoomRummermill

Calm down, good player, with a bright future but he’s not the messiah for scoring against Maidenhead.
He’s taking his chance and earning his place, as you say good on the kid.
But let’s not blow it out of proportion

Why not , lets be positive, it might even help him and club.

Ranjit Bhurpa

Yet some think we need a 20 goal striker in January. The answer is already here methinks.

skybluegod

Why not , lets be positive, it might even help him and club.
Because every time a player with potential comes through, he’s hailed as ‘the best thing to happen in years’- Stevenson, Thomas, Wilson, Maddison in recent years. Ponti will be a good player, but I’m not gonna jizz my pants for scoring against Maidenhead- but I do appreciate he can only score against what’s put in front of him.

BackRoomRummermill

Because every time a player with potential comes through, he’s hailed as ‘the best thing to happen in years’- Stevenson, Thomas, Wilson, Maddison in recent years. Ponti will be a good player, but I’m not gonna jizz my pants for scoring against Maidenhead- but I do appreciate he can only score against what’s put in front of him.

I do find that quite sad and a little defeatist

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Yes, I can see Sepalla counting the fee as we speak
.....Don't forget CCFC get to keep every single penny .:emoji_smile::emoji_smile:

skyblueinBaku

Its down to the speed of play, Maidenhead will not be used to it and will get easily brushed and go down in the challenges
I thought that the speed of play would make some of their attempted tackles late.

Users who are viewing this thread