Match Thread Coventry City - Leicester City Match Thread - Saturday 13th Jan (1 Viewer)

Mr Panda

I think what surprised me about Leicester today is how they set up despite being down to 10.

They’re top of the league, players that shouldn’t be in this division and just set up to lap it up and hold onto their 1-0. I think I’d be disappointed in the manager if I were them

Nuskyblue

I think what surprised me about Leicester today is how they set up despite being down to 10.

They’re top of the league, players that shouldn’t be in this division and just set up to lap it up and hold onto their 1-0. I think I’d be disappointed in the manager if I were them
Agreed. A squad of that value and a manager of supposed repute should not be so influenced by one red card.

This team are meant to be the Man City of this division, in my opinion they looked poor home and away. Dewsbury-Hall had moments of quality in both games, today, they were poor.

Mucca Mad Boys

They’re overrated. Simple as that. They have a Prem quality side and performing to expectations.

If that’s how they intend to play in the Premiership, another of Guardiola’s disciples will be found out.

In his post match interview he said he was proud of his players. Even in the first half, bar one chance before the penalty, didn’t create anything. They looked assured on the ball, but we were winning the 50/50s and generally looked the more threatening team.

The first 15-25m they manage to grind us down a bit but MR made the right changes and our pressure paid off.

Absolute credit to Allen, Simms and JDS - they all came on and contributed and ofc MR. That’s not even mentioning the starters who were all 8/10.

pusbccfc

They think we sold out our allocation for this because of their past success!😂😂😂😂

do these clowns not realise we’ve had these numbers for awhile? 😂

And yet they keep saying we had empty seats. They need to make their mind up

Johnnythespider

So, what do you reckon, we gelled now or what ?
In short I thought we were a match for them when they had a full team on the pitch and were patient when they went down to 10, letting them tire before making the subs which won us the game, Robins masterclass, I really should stop doubting him.
As for them what a sour lot, even the players like Dewsbury Hall chatting shit, we celebrate every win like that mate, you're nothing special.

djr8369

Yeah they bottled it

ms639

Ben Sheaf. That’s it. He did everything today, as a CM it was the complete performance. Lost count of the turnovers he won, dropped in at CB when needed, moved the ball unbelievably well, when we took the lead he dictated the tempo of the game. Limited KDH to nothing. The best in the league in his position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gint11

If you think they’re delusional take a look at the Sunderland board. They’ve got a thread going about buying O’Hare!! 😂

I laughed at this but one possible way would be if they got promoted and we didn’t, then they’d have a chance. Otherwise there is no way COH goes there

stupot07

He assisted the goal you fucking melon.

All three subs were excellent, you're just completely incapable of giving Dasilva even the remotest hint of praise.
I'm pretty sure he's talking about Palmer

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

From Leicester forum (apologies if it's already been posted

Best home atmosphere we’ve been up against but that was to be expected. Have to admit that having that big section next to the away stand made all the difference

Users who are viewing this thread