Match Thread Coventry City - Leicester City Match Thread - Saturday 13th Jan (3 Viewers)

SkyBlueCV2

Absolutely buzzing to get one over on them lot after how many games?! Fully deserved win. Enjoy your weekend, lads. PUSB! 🍻

Garlana86

Wasn't manager of the month between Robins and Maresca, and Maresca won? It's probably been mentioned a lot, but the curse continues 🤣

Nuskyblue

Mmmmm

Edit: I've always maintained that GD is an indicator of where you should be in a league (generally).

+12 gd gives me an extra inch 🍆

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240113-164007.png
    Screenshot_20240113-164007.png
    208.7 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

Grendel

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Big John Sport GIF by Somerset County Cricket Club

Tommo1993

More “roll over and let us win, we’re Leicester”

I sort of expected that attitude from Leeds, as tbf they are a big club. Leicester though. Ha.

BackRoomRummermill

One of the greatest days at the CBS, what a result. Subs changed the game for us, especially getting Allen and Simms on.

Embarrassing that Leicester are even in the Championship. To get relegated 7 years after winning the league in an era where you get hundreds of millions just for placing in the Premier League is one of the greatest failures in modern sporting history. Even more embarrassing was their cowardly performance in that second half. £200m squad and they still took off their only striker at 1-1 to try and cling onto a point.
Well said a disgrace ! I am so happy today its made January a great month and above all shows everyone who we are - the CBS today was better than any Highfield road days - 💯

OffenhamSkyBlue

Robins said in his interview on CWR that if O'Hare hasn't signed a contract by Monday he's going to kidnap him!!!
Then spoilt it rather by saying "That's a joke, by the way"

TomRad85

Just had a glance at their forum. They make the Sunderland fans seem normal.
According to them they bossed the game, referee was on our side, O’Hare looks like he smells, we will be bringing out a DVD of the game, I could go on. Absolute inbreds
Being away from them for so long i almost forgot what a weird fanbase they are. Absolute freaks.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Greggs

According to them they bossed the game, referee was on our side, O’Hare looks like he smells, we will be bringing out a DVD of the game, I could go on. Absolute inbreds
Very strange, entitled bunch. Hopefully they get battered every week next season.

wingy

Let's go catch Ipswich please, result never in doubt for me from about a month ago .
3 Goals is becoming a habit and it doesn't matter where they come from.

pusbccfc

Proper funny isn't it. They really do think they are a big club. Probably explain why their fans are so poor every week.

Yank

I must admit friends that I cried at the final whistle. Being a fan of this club for almost 20 years now, and seeing the very low's and now to see us beating down a good team such as Leicester in front of a packed Sky Blue crowd is astonishing and just makes me love this club even more than I already did. MVE with a great finish, and contract talks or not aside, Callum showed again how important he is to this club and how important we are to him. I see no reason we can't keep on winning.

Will be a great day when I finally do come over and see the boys in person and hope to meet some of ya'll. I'll be the 6'4 redheaded dude with a southern USA accent haha.

PUSB!

robbiethemole

So Kasey gets booked for kicking the ball into the adverts but Mavididi gets away with booting it into the crowd, which is dangerous play and a red card??
Darren England is an absolute cock of a ref and worse than Keith Stroud.

Skyblue Bangkok

I swear some people want to take all the fun out of football these days. We’ve been through the fucking ringer as a club and fanbase over the last few years, what’s the point being a supporter if you can’t celebrate big wins.

We’re pushing for promotion and just hammered top of the league.
Yes we have having Sisu as owners and 3 seasons out of the city what is happening now is truly amazing, Robins has built a new side and an owner who has invested money.

Users who are viewing this thread