Match Thread Coventry City - Leicester City Match Thread - Saturday 13th Jan (8 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Decent half, don't deserve to be losing. We limited them, but they had a great chance and should have been 1-0 up, then O'Hare should have hit the target.

Palmer has been poor, been beaten to the ball too many times, touch has been heavy and then his through balls needed Usain Bolt upfront.

It's difficult as Goddens no really offering that much, but he's played ok.

Sheaf, Bidwell and Sakamoto the standouts in the first half.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Ta

Palmer's touch been very heavy. He's in the team for a good first touch

jordan210

Problem with the ref as both consistency on yellows not given. then for big decisions he doesn't think is far to quick

slowpoke

What a mad five minutes, an early goal we win this.
Just watched pen incident and initially thought it was very harsh but the modern game those high tackles aren’t allowed thankfully Thomas getting to the ball first saved him a red.
Leicester red 100% correct.
Our defence normal good controlled passing not good enough lots of space ahead in midfield and wide, has to improve second half.
Good game to win but Palmers stupid yellow has affected his game since he got it got to be careful Leicester will be on him nodoubt.

Rugby Sky Blue

Referee or not no excuses if we can't get anything against 10 men in the second half. Although I am expecting the referee to even it up at some point throughout the 2nd half. My bet is Palmer 2nd yellow.

pusbccfc

Referee 😅😅😅

Philosorapter

Bloke won the ball. Definetely not a pen as I see it.

Attacker has moved into a position where he is interfering with the motion of a clearance.. Not even a foul.

SkyblueTexan

Let’s beat these cheating cunts

SkyblueTexan

Simms in soon

Users who are viewing this thread