Match Thread Coventry City - Leicester City Match Thread - Saturday 13th Jan (1 Viewer)

Jarvo87

Same 4231 formation, hopefully.
Palmer in if Wright is out, Kitching in for Binks, who could justifiably be a little disappointed, as could Lati.

Collins
MVE, Thomas, Kitching, Bidwell
Sheaf, Eccles
Saka, COH, Palmer
Simms

Heart wants to say 2-0, head is saying high scoring draw, 2-2

rexo87

Weird that Wright was in one of the training pics earlier this week if he’s out for 4 weeks? Unless he’s further aggravated it in training? This is him on the right of screen only 2 days ago.

@Saddlebrains appreciate you’re often right about these things but you also said a week or 2 ago that you source had gone dry so how you now getting this info? IMG_3771.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’sabatch87

Same 4231 formation, hopefully.
Palmer in if Wright is out, Kitching in for Binks, who could justifiably be a little disappointed, as could Lati.

Collins
MVE, Thomas, Kitching, Bidwell
Sheaf, Eccles
Saka, COH, Palmer
Simms

Heart wants to say 2-0, head is saying high scoring draw, 2-2
My heart says 5-0 but my head says 3-1 to us.
Milan free kick, Callum again and Simms!!

Blake

Had a look but it doesn't open until 9 unfortunately. Then they're showing the Sunderland game. Cheers for the shout but I think I'll stay well clear! Banter Bar in Brooklyn looks like a reasonable shout at the moment.
It's on ESPN+ here in the US. Most bars with a few TVs should be able to put it on, if you ask. Assuming they are open that early.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

It's on ESPN+ here in the US. Most bars with a few TVs should be able to put it on, if you ask. Assuming they are open that early.

Thanks mate. Had a decent recommendation in the off topic and found a place called football factory bar that's showing it Saturday morning. I'll be there bright and early!

Saddlebrains

or it isn't true

guess we'll find out which it is at the press conference tomorrow

Weird that Wright was in one of the training pics earlier this week if he’s out for 4 weeks? Unless he’s further aggravated it in training? This is him on the right of screen only 2 days ago.

@Saddlebrains appreciate you’re often right about these things but you also said a week or 2 ago that you source had gone dry so how you now getting this info?View attachment 33296

Same source as before mate, perked up last few days now things moving, thought he had fell out with me

But yea, very good spot that, I will go back to him in the morning with that picture and say whats this about then.

Hopefully hes not Gilmour and Bajcetic'd me again for a laugh

Matt smith

Same source as before mate, perked up last few days now things moving, thought he had fell out with me

But yea, very good spot that, I will go back to him in the morning with that picture and say whats this about then.

To be fair those training pictures were from Tuesday

if true probably aggravated in training

rexo87

Hopefully he has!

pusbccfc

skyblue_55

I think we will be without Hadji for this game & at least a couple more unfortunately, but as we have done in the past , we will overcome his loss .
Lats in please for Eccles , as I think he offers so much more & let’s hope Palmer doesn’t switch off, against better opposition this week.
2 - 1 to the mighty Skyblues
The March is on !!!!

Jamesimus

I think we will be without Hadji for this game & at least a couple more unfortunately, but as we have done in the past , we will overcome his loss .
Lats in please for Eccles , as I think he offers so much more & let’s hope Palmer doesn’t switch off, against better opposition this week.
2 - 1 to the mighty Skyblues
The March is on !!!!

Lati has been decent at centre mid despite it not appearing to be his natural position, but I don’t believe for a minute he “offers more” than Eccles.

Hutch11

Earlier in the season (when we weren't doing so good) Robins singled out MVE and Eccles
He said MVE needed to go past his man more , that's what he bought him for and Eccles needed to pass forward more
Since then there's been a marked improvement in both of them
I'd even go as far to say that in most games Eccles has been better than Sheaf
I just don't get the need to constantly put the kid down

Macca

Stress feee game for me. No expectations and we have points in the bag to cope with a loss. Also don’t have any interest in Leicester, anymore than I do in Watford or Sheffield Wednesday. Never been there never known a Leicester fan so they might as well be at the other end of the country for all I care. Kick back and enjoy the game

standupforcity

Do you actually watch the games ?
Eccles is playing loads of forward passes now and Lati as much as I like him is more like what you're describing above
I might ask you the same question!!! Which pubs do you visit before the games? I'd like to buy you one!!

skyblue1991

I reckon you will get something, even win. Especially if you dont go out with fear and park the bus.Our back line is slow, offen short of one when Ricardo steps into midfield , and shilo from set pieces. There you go, I feel didty, but I said it
281194c4ac0fa46f00fce8c8d13bdd65.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread