Match Thread Coventry City - Leeds United Match Thread - Saturday 6th Apr (1 Viewer)

Ashdown

Hand right up and glad to take humble pie but Simms has been brought on by our team to be such a better player than he was. His obvious fragile confidence issues have been sorted and now they’ve got him to believe in himself!!!
IRWT ….In Robins we trust 🙏

Sky Blue Harry H

Got the two tone kit just before the Wolves game...wore it to Molineux, didn't wear it on Monday and wore it today. Just need to remember it for Wembley
Funnily enough, I donned the 2 tone kit for the first time in a good while today. Might do it for Wembley too, though I want to see a sea of Sky Blue, so may defer.

bigfatronssba

I’ve watched that bidwell goal line clearance highlight a couple of times now and I still don’t know how he’s done it. What an incredible performance from him today.

Incredibly brave clearance, as he could've easily knocked it into the net

robbiethemole

Just watched the highlights show, where was the Ipswich wall for the Norwich free kick? Poor defending at its best. Also Brum v Lesta, pinball in the box couldn’t get it away, a bit like ours and Eccles said ‘we tackled the geezer 4 times but they still got a shot in’ We must stand a good chance of getting plenty of points if we carry on playing like yesterday

Senior Vick from Alicante

I'd not seen her for years, we used to all go out together as couples when we were a lot younger, knocked the wind right out of me
Rachel's husband Stu and sister Lucy were both at the match yesterday we've been best mates for 30 years. The sad thing was that her dad Frank was on the screen as well as he passed the previous month. Life can't half be a bastard at times but we have created some great memories with her.

fernandopartridge

Reminded me of Gyokeres against Fulham a couple of years ago. The finish was similar and Eccles pass was a bit like Godden's for Gyokeres.

Was great play from Van Ewijk, Eccles and Wright.
The Gyokeres goal was along the ground and he took at least one touch before he scored

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Johnnythespider

Reminded me of Gyokeres against Fulham a couple of years ago. The finish was similar and Eccles pass was a bit like Godden's for Gyokeres.

What reminded me of Gyokeres was Van Ewijk taking the ball down and setting off up the pitch like the Gyokeres goal against Wigan

Tommo1993

Was thinking the very same walking back to the car

Users who are viewing this thread